Chapter 21

Jungkook POV

It's been 2 weeks of Y/N missing. Out of nowhere she was just gone one morning. Her mother keeps telling me Y/N is with her father.

I was scared and worried for her when she walked into the door. She had a black eye, bloody nose a bandage around her arm from her wrist to her elbow and her pointer finger wrapped up.

Y/N POV

Once I walked into the house the first person I saw was Jungkook. He stood in the kitchen with a mug in his hands and his jaw dropped when he got a good look at me.

He dropped his mug making it shatter to pieces before running to his bedroom and slamming the door. Everyone else in the living room besides my mother came up to me to examine my wounds. I'm just glad to have Jin, he really is like a mother.

Later that night I woke up having a terrible nightmare. It was so bad I woke up with tears streaming down my face. I was terrified.

I walked out of my room and to the kitchen to get some water. I took small sips and breathed slowly to calm myself.

I sniffed and was surprised by arms wrapping around my waist and a chin being placed on top of me head. I didn't look and just continued gulping down the remaining water.

"Hey, it's okay." I heard his soothing voice. "Yes I'm fine, don't worry and go back to bed." I tapped his arms indicating him to let go. Instead he turned me around and hugged me tightly.

He wiped my remaining tears with his thumbs and cupped my cheeks. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I told you, nothing." I responded for the second time. He sighed, "are you hungry?" "sure I could eat." I said a little nervous.

He quickly made some ramen for me and himself. After eating and being comforted, I felt a lot better and slept peacefully.

Few nights later the same thing happened. Same terrifying nightmare woke me.

I walked to the kitchen to drink some water and found Beomgyu already there. He saw my teary eyes and grabbed a cup of water for me. He filled the water and handed it to me before heading back to bed.

I drank the water but it still didn't help. I was hoping Beomgyu would give me some comfort, well I guess he tried but a hug helps me a lot.

I wandered around the house opening every door until I found Jungkook's room. I walked in quietly and shut the door behind me. He was snoring quietly while wiggling his nose.

"Jungkook." I whispered many times. I poked his nose before pinching it which made him wake up. He sat up, groaning in annoyance. "Uh hi." I said awkwardly. "Well, what are you doing in my room missy?" he teased. "Uh I kind of had a nightmare again." I nervously said.

"How can I help?" he raised a brow. "Beomgyu wasn't any help by getting me water, so." Is all I said. He chuckled before scooting over and patting the space on his bed. I slowly got up and sat next to him.

"We just going to sit here in silence or can I go to sleep?" he asked. "You can sleep I'm not stopping you." I responded. He immediately pulled me close to him and layed his head on my shoudler.

I wrapped my arms around his shoudlers and hugged him as tight as I could. "You could've just said you wanted a hug." he said before hugging me back.

The next morning I woke up thinking I was in my own bed since I was alone. I realized I was in another person's room. I just thought I was stupid and it was my room before walking out of the bedroom.

I walked in the living room to see everyone staring at me. "Do I have something on my face?" I asked. "Why were you in Jungkook's room?" my brother asked for everyone. "That was Jungkook's room?" I said a little clueless myself.

"You slept with me remember? You had a nightmare and needed a hug but you ended up sleeping with me." Jungkook explained. I looked at him in shock, realizing what I did while he stared at me, smirking.

"I was half asleep I didn't know what I was doing." I glared at them before walking to the kitchen. "Hey, hold on." Jungkook ran up to me. I looked at him confused. He pulled out one of the chairs at the island and gestured for me to sit down. "You have got to be kidding me." I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair.

I smiled whem Beomgyu sat next to me, eating his breakfast without noticing I was there. "Morning Beomgyu." I smiled, but he didn't say anything nor did he look at me. Once he finished he just got up and puyt his dishes away before sitting on the couch.

I angrily got up and walked over to the bean bag in the corner of the room. I plopped myself down and stared up at the ceiling.

I felt the bean bag dip and assumed it was Yeontan or Rap Mon since they usually sit with me. I put my hand to the side feeling fabric on something rough that didn't feel like the bean bag. I looked over to see Jungkook.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled. "Did you just cuss?" Jeongsan asked. "Jeongsan shut up and play your stupid game." I yelled. "And you, why the hell are you so annoying?" I yelled at Jungkook. "I'm sorry." his smile turned into a straight line across his lips. He got up and ran to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Y/N why are you so rude to him? You know he's done so much for you." my mother scoffed. "You weren't there for me were you when father abused me! Did you know he made me come with him? Did you know he made me starve, hurt me and even stabbed me?! HUH?!" I yelled and finally let out all of my anger that was bottled up.

"He did what?" Hoseok said with his jaw dropped. "You got lucky, dad didn't abuse any of you, he chose me." I said with tears building up in my eyes. "I wish he would just stop
If that means he has to be dead, I'll be more than happy." I finished before walking to my room so I wouldn't cry in front of everyone.