Chapter 4

Everyone was at my shared apartment on time. Noone knew I had roommates, but my roommates knew that they were coming over and they were fine with it. Jungkook walked in with some fancy shirt, not like teachers wear at all more like if you were going to play poker or something.

We all sat on the couch while Jungkook, Yoongi, Mina and Jimin were all staring at Yeontan and Rap Mon while smiling. "Are we going to do the lesson or what? You want me to put the dogs away?" I asked. I know the dogs are cute and all, but we are supposed to be learning stuff. I know it's boring, but I really want to get my dream job.

"No they are fine. Let's get on with the lesson." Jungkook stood up fixing himself. "Ok let's start off with adjectives, nouns, verbs and all that." he started off. By the end of the day I had many pages full of notes.

Everyone left except Jungkook, you know he always tries annoying me. There was a sound coming from my bedroom that Jungkook immediately questioned about. "What was that?" he asked staring at the door it came from. "Oh that's my dog, uh his name is Jeongsan." I said scrambling to find an excuse. "I wanna see it." he got up and started walking towards the bedroom.

"You can't!" I stood in front of him. "Why not?" he asked confused. "She's really sick." I said making him nod. "Ok well I should get going." he said before leaving. "That was close." I layed on the floor exhausted. "Y/N when are you going to tell him?" Taehyung asked. "I will eventually give me time." I said before walking to my bedroom.

When I went to the school the next day, Jungkook wasn't there instead it was his mother. "Ms. Jeon?" I said as she walked in. "I'm filling in for Jungkook for the next few days." she explained. "Is he okay?" I asked a little worried and confused. "Yes, he is just sick." she said before sitting down at his desk.

It was strange, just the other day Jungkook was fine. But, sometimes people fall ill overnight so I thought nothing of it.

2 weeks later and Jungkook was back to teaching us at school. He seemed a little different, like he was hiding something. I just shook my head thinking I was stupid.

"Ok, so today we are going to the movies with the other kids I teach." he explained as soon as everyone was in the classroom. "We can all take the bus and be nice to the kids even if you aren't a kid person." he said before directing us outside to a waiting school bus.

I sat in a seat near the back and was joined a few minutes later by a boy. He told me his name was Hyunjin who was 18. He had pretty long hair and chocolate brown orbs. He was really joyful and excited to watch the movie we were seeing. Apparently, we were watching a horror movie called The Conjuring.

Jungkook sat across from me against the window with a boy named Beomgyu who was 17. Beomgyu scrolled through his phone and would show Jungkook. I saw Jungkook lighten up and finally smile today at what the boy showed him.

We arrived at the movie theater an hour later. The teenagers all ran off and waited excitedly at the entrance. After all of the adults got off the teens and us walked inside.

I sat in between Jungkook and Hyunjin in the movie theater as we waited for the movie to begin. There were about 15 minutes or so until the movie finally started.

Not even 20 minutes into the movie and I was already jumping in terror and scared to look at the screen. I'm not one who likes horror movies and I get scared pretty easily.

Hyunjin put his hand on my shoulder and massaged it trying to calm me down. I did within a few minutes and thanked him. I looked over to Jungkook to ask for popcorn to see him glaring at Hyunjin.

"Uh can I have some popcorn?" I asked. "Sure thing." He grabbed my hand and set the popcorn bin on my lap. He still hadn't let go of my hand which made me a little confused. Even when he ate popcorn he would use his other hand and lean all the way over me just to get some. I don't know if he was jealous or what.

For the remainder of the movie he continued to hold my hand. Everytime I would get frightened, he would caress my hand with his thumb. Hyunjin on the other hand stared at Jungkook confused.

"Aren't teachers not supposed to date students?" he whispered in my ear. "I'm not a student and we are the same age. There are others here that are in an adult class." I explained. "Oh." he said looking back at the movie and not taking his eyes off of it.

After the movie ended I attempted to get up, but Jungkook still had a hold on my hand. "Can you let go?" I asked as he dusted himself off. "Give me a minute." he said trying his best to brush off the leftover popcorn off his clothes. It took forever for him to finish since he still held my hand the entire time.

"Ok let's go." he said dragging me out of the movie theater. Once we reached the bus  Hyunjin and Beomgyu were waiting in the same seats for each of us. "You guys mind sitting together? I really want to sit with her." he said and Hyunjin immediately got up and sat next to Beomgyu.

Jungkook pulled me into a seat and put me against the window. I crossed my arms and layed against the window. I had an hour of maybe sleep, so I want to fall asleep as soon as possible.

30 minutes later and I still hadn't fallen asleep. Jungkook was able to fall asleep and fell asleep right on my shoulder. I just rested my head on top of his, since the window was hurting my head.

I woke up to someone trying to wake me up. I groaned opening my eyes. It was my brother Hoseok. I rubbed my eyes gaining his attention. "Y/N you two have been sleeping here for more than 4 hours. You have no idea how hard it was trying to wake you two up." he said stretching. I lifted my head which made Jungkook wake up.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked Hoseok. "How the hell did you wake up from Y/N moving her head off yours?" Hoseok looked at Jungkook shocked. "She was laying on me?" he looked at me waiting for an answer. "It was just my head because the window is uncomfortable." I explained. "Ok then, I'll put you by the window more often." he smiled before walking off the bus.

I rolled my eyes and got off followed by my brother. After walking in the classroom and sitting down, almost immediately Jungkook told me to stand up. "Why?" I looked at him suspiciously. "So, I can kiss you till you drop." he said making everyone go quiet.

I broke the silence by saying, "You can't copy famous lines from a drama." I crossed my arms and stood up. "Well you stood up so look who's in trouble now." he said walking closer to me. I sat back down and glared at him. "You gonna teach or just stare at me?" I asked annoyed. "I'm looking at your hair, it's still short you should grow it out because you look ugly." he pretended to gag. "Oh you're gonna get it." I ran up to him.