Chapter 16

Once dinner time rolled around I heard a knock on the door. I didn't answer and just sat in silence. "Y/N? It's Jungkook." I heard from the other side. I groaned before getting up and opening the door.

"What do you want?" I glared at him. "Your mom told me to get you for dinner." he explained. "Not hungry." I grabbed the door. "Come on, just come eat and figure it out between you two." he put his hand on the door. "I said no." I pushed him back and tried slamming the door.

He stopped the door again, this time with his foot. "Someone's mad." he walked into my room and shut the door behind him. "Get out." I sat on my bed not facing him. "Not until you eat." he crossed his arms and leaned against the door. "Get out before I hit you." I warned. "Go ahead." he said unbothered.

I got up from my bed and pulled him away from the door. I quickly opened the door and slapped his back before shoving him out and slamming the door.

20 minutes later the devil was back. "I just brought a plate of food up for you. I didn't think you wanted to eat with everyone, so I brought your food." he said after he knocked on the door. I sighed before getting up and opening the door. "I told you I'm not-" I stopped when I saw a plate of waffles. "Yes! Waffles for dinner." I quickly grabbed the plate from him and walked in my room to place it on my bed.

"I made them myself." he said. I looked behind me to realize I forgot to shut the door. "Thanks." I walked up to my door and closed it.

Later that night I went downstairs to watch a movie. Everyone was in the living room already watching something. Usually after I fight with my mom, which is quite often, I just watch a movie and we don't say a word the entire time.

During the movie, a light flashed in my face. I blocked it with my hand and looked over to the direction. It was my annoying brother.

"Damn, mom left a mark this time." he chuckled high fiving my mom. "Why do I keep coming back and visiting you two?" I asked myself. "I ask myself the same question." Jungkook said sitting next to me.

"Where is your attitude? You were pissed when you saw me and now you are just fine?" I looked at him confused. "I'm good at forgiving people." he smiled. "I'm not." I said rubbing my cheek.

"Let me see it." Jungkook said. "What?" I faced him confused at his sudden words. "Where she slapped you. I could hear it from all the way down here." I turned and showed him my face. "Oh it looks like it's healing." he said. "Yeah I know." I rolled my eyes. "You know I've suffered stab wounds like this one." he raised his shirt showing the bandage on his rib cage.

"It's bandaged off." I pointed to where the bandage was. "Oh let me take it off then." he said starting to peel off his bandage. "I don't think so." I grabbed his hand and pressed the bandage back onto his body. "That is a new bandage. Those are expensive so don't waste it." I said before letting go of his hand.

"You forgot to clean the wound on my hip." he said. "Where on your hip?" I asked annoyed. "Just underneath my underwear." he explained. "You can do it yourself." I responded disgusted. "I can't see so please just help." he begged.

I grabbed the medicine and a bandage before heading back over to the couch. "I need to see the wound to be able to clean it." I waited for him to pull down his pants himself.

He pulled down his pants and underwear just enough to expose the wound. He put the bottom of his shirt in his mouth to keep it from getting in the way of the wound. "It's gonna hurt since you are awake." I warned. "It can't be that bad." he rolled his eyes. "If that's what you think." I said before applying the medicine.

With my free hand he held onto it and squeezed it like he was a mother giving birth. I tried finishing quickly and placed the bandage on top carefully. "Done." I got up and put the medicine away in the bathroom.

The next morning, when I walked downstairs I was welcomed by Jungkook walking around in just his underwear. "I did not want to wake up to seeing that." I walked past him and into the kitchen.

He quickly put on pants and joined me in the kitchen. "Make some for me please." he said before I started cooking. "I don't think I have a choice." I said putting double the amount of food I usually do on the pan. "Don't forget me and mom." Hoseok yelled from the living room.

I made breakfast for everyone and walked to the living room with just my food.

The doorbell went off a few minutes later. I got up and opened the door annoyed. I widened my eyes amd hugged the person tightly.

One of them was my brother's girlfriend and the one I hugged was her friend. I met Beomgyu 3 years back. He works with me and I've had feelings for him for 2 years now.

"Come in." I walked back in the house and invited them in. Jungkook looked to see who it was and looked at them confused.

"Hobi!" Lia yelled and ran to hug Hoseok tightly. "Hey baby I missed you." he hugged her back and pecked her lips multiple times.

"Who is he?" Jungkook asked pointing at Beomgyu. "This is my friend Beomgyu." I smiled at Beomgyu. "Who are you?" Beomgyu asked back. "Jungkook, Y/N's boyfriend." he said.

"He's really not. He just tells that to everyone to piss me off." I held Beomgyu's arm. "Okay, okay I believe you." he harshly got his arm out of my grip.

I sat down on the couch joined by Jungkook. Beomgyu sat next to Lia and pulled out his phone. I smiled and placed my chin on my hand while staring at him.

"Stop day dreaming." Jungkook snapped his fingers in my face. I cursed at him and raised my fist. "I won't hesitate." I glared at him. "Just play overwatch and stop fangirling over a guy that doesn't like you." he crossed his arms. I punched him in the ribs where his wound was annoyed.

"Yah! I think you ripped open the cut." he whinced in pain. "Go do it yourself." I got off the couch. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. "I won't let go until you treat my wound." he said tightening his grip around my wrist. "How am I supposed to get the medicine then?" I tried freeing my hand from his grip.

He got up and walked to the bathroom with me before walking back to the couch. He lifted up his shirt and removed the bloody bandage.

"Ew god." I covered my eyes and nose. "What happened to him?" Beomgyu asked putting down his phone. "I don't know looks like stab wounds or something." I opened my eyes and examined the long and deep cut on his rib cage.

"I don't have all day." Jungkook said. "Be patient." I quickly cleaned up all the blood and applied medicine and a new bandage. "Looks like it's going to have to be changed everyday." I said pulling down his shirt. "Good thing you are good at it." he smiled.