Chapter 8

Hoseok decided to stay the night and cook breakfast the next morning. Jungkook and I were bored waiting forever for him to finish cooking. "There eat." Hoseok gave us plates of food and sat down next to me.

After breakfast Jungkook wanted to go grocery shopping, Hoseok didn't want to go and I just went because I had nothing else to do.

Once we arrived we both jogged inside and went down almost every aisle. Jungkook would read items off a list and I would grab them and put them in the cart.

"We need 6 packages of banana milk." he said as I started grabbing the packages. Once I was done I looked back at him to see him smiling at a little boy. The mom of the kid was getting some food and smiled at Jungkook who was laughing and smiling with the little boy.

I wasn't sure what they were talking about and just observed from afar. The mom talked to Jungkook and he eventually turned towards me and waved for me to come over. I awkwardly walked over as all their eyes were on me.

I awkwardly waved at the little boy and his mother. "Hello miss." the boy put out his hand and I gladly shook it. "Momma can I get candy?" The little boy asked his mom. "Sure go look for some with them and meet me at the check out in five okay?" she explained. The boy nodded before grabbing my hand. "What's your favorite candy?" I asked as we walked to the candy aisle and Jungkook followed pushing the cart.

The boy's hand was so low to the ground it was hurting my back. I stopped making him which made him look up at me confused. "Who wants a piggy back ride?" I said making the little boy jump up and down. "Me, me!" he yelled excited. "Okay, try to be quiet." I said before bending down and he jumped on my back.

I would bounce him up and down every couple of minutes. I've had experience with kids and absolutely love them. Once we made it to the candy aisle I placed him on the side of my hip so he could look and point out the candy he wanted. He ended up picking carrot flavored gummies. "Oh my that's Jungkook's favorite too." I handed him the bag of gummies.

I set him down and he ran up to Jungkook. "She told me you love these too." he said pointing to me. "They are my favorite." He picked up the boy and carried him on his shoulders. "Hey, why don't we get you to mommy?" I suggested. "Ok, I hope I see you again." he said as Jungkook set him down and he ran out of the aisle.

"You seem to have experience with kids." he said standing next to me. "It's an instinct." I explained grabbing the cart from him. "How much more do we need?" I said wanting to go home. "Just some strawberries." he said. I smiled at the word strawberries, I don't really like them but someone I know loves them with all his heart. "Ok let's go." I pulled the cart and jogged to the produce section.

After we got all the food and stuff it took forever to scan everything. Once we got all the items scanned and back in the cart I sighed in relief. "Can I pay this time?" I asked hoping he would let me. "Y/N it's only 70 dollars, just let me pay." he said inserting his card in the machine. "Only? That's a lot." I explained. "Sure he grabbed his card and pushed the cart outside.

Of course once we got to the car he made me sit in the car while he put all of the groceries in. I saw him stand on the cart as it went downhill until he reached where all the carts were. A woman ran up to him holding out her phone, most likely asking for his number because she thought he looked hot and muscular. Jungkook pointed over to me and the lady waved at me. I smiled and waved back before she walked away.

Jungkook jogged back to the car and got into the driver's seat. "What was that all about?" I asked. "She just asked for my number because she thought I was cute, but probably because I am hot and muscular. So, I told her you were my wife and she left me alone." he explained. "You could've said you had a wife and not involve me in that. What if we see her again?" I said nervously. "We won't trust me." he said.

"You mind dropping me off at my apartment? I got to check up on my dog. Can I also have a package of strawberries?" I asked. "Of course. What time am I picking you up?" he asked. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Aren't you coming back?" he looked at me confused as well. "No, your side is almost healed and I need to be there for my dog." I explained. "Bring the dog with you." he suggested.

Ugh why does this happen. Am I supposed to bring Yeontan, Rap Mon? Am I supposed to adopt a dog or something?

"Oh no I should just sleep in my actual house." I said feeling a little guilty. "Alexa is gonna miss you." he pouted. "You said that's not even your real house though." I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "No it's not, in my actual house I have a dog." he explained. "I don't believe that but ok." I responded. "Look I'll show you." he said driving until we met a dirt road.

We arrived at a huge mansion with bodyguards outside. I was shocked at how huge and secure the place was.

"You coming?" Jungkook asked waiting outside the car. "Yeah." I opened the door and stared at the house. Once we got up to the door the bodyguards looked at Jungkook confused. Jungkook whispered something to them, making the bodyguards smirk at each other. I ignored it and followed Jungkook inside.

Almost immediately I was welcomed by a furry small white dog. "Ahhh so cute." I screeched, sitting on the floor and pet the dog. Bodyguards came rushing in concerned. "It's ok she just met the dog." he said and the  bodyguards nodded leaving. "What's it's name?" I asked while petting the adorable dog. "His name is Gureum." he said.

"Aww what a cute name for a cute puppy." I kissed the top of the dog's head and stood up. The dog scratched at my legs, jumping on me. "He wants you to carry him." Jungkook said a little confused on how I didn't know that. "Oh of course." I picked up the dog and followed Jungkook. "I really need to get going soon." I said concerned about my apartment.

"Ok, I'll drive you." he looked down sad and walked out to the car. In the car Jungkook would fiddle with his phone in the cupholder next to my hand throughout the entire ride.

"Ok we are here." he said and I got out. I waved as he waved back and smiled. I walked inside to see my surprised roommates.

"Where the hell were you?" Jin stood up and scanned me. "Are you hurt? Were you kidnapped?" he cupped my cheeks and scanned my face. I grabbed his hands and removed them from my face. "No I just had to stay at the guy you saw a few days ago's house because I injured him." I explained. "How dare you, he was really cute." Jin sat on the couch. "Was he ok without me?" I asked. "Yeah he was worried about you." Taehyung said.

I walked in my room to almost immediately feel arms wrap around my waist. "Hey baby how are you?" I caressed his hair. "Mommy I missed you." he began to sob.