Chapter 26

The next day, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. It is unlike him to just dissappear out of nowhere. I decided to just text him and hope he responded.

Baby💘

Are you at the store or something? you've been gone all day.

I turned off my phone and waited for his response. Hours later and I heard a ding from my phone. I immediately unlocked it.

Banana milk geek

Just taking a vacation.

Vacation? Out of nowhere just a vacation that he told noone about?

"Hey mom did you know Jungkook's on vacation?" I asked. "Yeah, he didn't tell you?" she said making me confused.

I dialed Jungkook's number and facetimed him. I moved upstairs so everyone wouldn't surround me and yell to the phone.

After three times of dialing his number, he finally picked up.

"Well, hello there." he said. He was sitting in a small room on a chair. His hair was also dyed back to his original hair color. "Why did everyone say that you told them you were leaving and not me?" I asked. "Is someone jealous." he teased. "No, I just thought you would tell everyone including me instead of discluding me." I explained.

I didn't realize we were talking for hours until my mom came in the room. "Y/N it's been 4 hours, come eat." my mom said. "Oh hi Jungkook." she looked back and forth at me and the camera. "Ok I got to go." I said. "No, don't hang up and just bring the food up here." he suggested. "I'll bring your food." my mom said before walking out. "Ok then." I chuckled a little.

"Where are you vacationing anyways?" I asked. "Italy." "No way Italy is so cool." I said. "Here you go." my mom set the plate of food in front of me before walking out. "Thank you." I yelled loud enough for her to hear.

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his right eye. "I shouldn't have taken this vacation, it's pure torture." he said. "How? Italy is like one of the best places to visit." I said a little shocked. I put a spoonful of food in my mouth before he said, "I miss you already." After he said that I started choking on my food. "Shit. Uh get some water." he panicked.

I waved my hand at the camera telling him I was okay. I eventually swallowed the food and everything was fine. "You had to say that when food was in my mouth didn't you?" I said making him chuckle. "I'm sorry babygirl." he smirked. "Ok goodbye." I waved at the camera.

"No, no, no don't hang up on me now." he said. "We've been the call all day, I'm tired." I explained. "Go lay down then, you don't have to end the call." he said. "Uh I should. I don't want you staring at me while I sleep." I responded a little creeped out.

"I was just joking. Since I'm not there good night." he said before leaning into the camera and kissing it. "Do you know how many germs are on that thing?" I said disgusted. "Okay, good night." I waved before hanging up the call. I got up and stretched from my back being stiff from sitting all day.

"Why did I call him? I knew this was going to happen." I sajd to myself as I walked over to the bed. Before I could close my eyes, my phone dinged.

Banana milk geek

*mwah* good night babygirl

*mwah* good night babygirl.😘

Baby💘

Good night banana geek.

I chuckled at my own text and turned off my phone before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, almosy immediately when I woke up my phone rang. Of course it was Jungkook. I decided to not answer and just walk downstairs. Soon after I recieved a text from hm and just looked at what he said.

Banana milk geek

Why won't you answer😖

Baby💘

I'm literally eating breakfast calm down.

I turned off my phone, but it went back on with a facetime call from Jungkook.

"What?" I picked up the phone and pointed it at the ceiling. "Finally you picked up." he said. "What do you need?" I asked a little annoyed. "We should play minecraft." he suggested. "Bruh, you are in Italy go walk around, stop calling me." I explained. "I will tomorrow, I'm off today. So please." he begged. "Fine. But, let me finish eating for." I said.

Once I finished, I put the phone on the living room table with the phone still pointed at the ceiling. "I don't want to stare at the ceiling." he whined. "My gosh so demanding." I angled the camera towards my face and turned on the tv.

"Kill my wolf and you are dead." I said annoyed. He smirked before killing my wolf with a sword. I screamed annoyed and chased my character after his around the world. "Goodbye bitch." I said before hanging up the phone and leaving the game.

Not even 10 minutes later the front door slammed open. I layed on the couch and covered my face thinking it was an intruder.

Seconds later I felt something wet on my hand. I opened my eyes to see a body on top of me. Not human, but a, dog?

"Ayo Pudgy come here boy." a familiar voice said. After the dog jumped off me I looked in the direction the voice was coming from. Of course it was Jungkook.

"How did you get here from Italy in 10 minutes?" I asked. "I have my ways. Also, since I murdered your dog in minecraft, I got you a new one." he smiled at the dog that sat next to him. "I'm too lazy to take care of a real dog though." I sighed. "He's well trained. He can get his own food too." Jungkook said.

"He's huge." I looked back at the dog that was up to Jungkook's hip. "He's just a husky mix." he patted the dog's head. "Hopefully he's dog friendly." I said as I heard paws coming from upstairs.

Rao Mon, Yeontan and Gureum all ran up to the new dog. They sniffed each other and Yeontan an Gureum were fine with him. Rap Mon on the other hand seemed fine at first and then just launched at him.

I held the new dog back while Namjoon came running down the stairs. He knew what was happening and knew it was hia damn dog acting up.

"Where is my baby?" Namjoon asked worried. "Your fucking demon lunged at the new dog." I said angrily. "His name is Pudgy." Jungkook said handing Rap Mon to Namjoon.