Chapter 38

I spent the remainder of the day trying to make Hoseok happy. I didn't want to be around Jungkook because I would hate to have the same thing happen to me. I know it seems like our relationship is healthy, but so was Lia and Hoseok's and they ended up splitting.

Hoseok giggled as he ran around like a child with his favorite chocolate ice cream. "Does chocky ice cream make the pain go away?" I chuckled. "Isn't it chocky milk?" "It can be chocky anything." I said. He chuckled and kept running around.

I smiled as he ran around like naruto. I was happy that he was happy and not sad. I know deep down he is, but I just wanted to make him a little happier.

We spent nearly the entire day just walking around. The only thing we got was ice cream, then we just walked around downtown all day.

Once we got home, I decided to have a sleepover kind of thing in the living room with Hoseok.

The next morning, I hadn't seen Jungkook at all. I assumed he was sleeping and just let him be. But, when it was after 2 in the afternoon, I decided to see if he was awake.

I knocked on his bedroom door before entering. He was awake and sitting against the head board on his bed.

"Jungkook?" I said as I could only see his dark figure. I heard a sniff come from him, but no answer. I moved to the light switch and turned on the light.

I got a good look at his face, his eyes were swollen and red with tear stains all over his face while he was staring at me blankly.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. He just nodded in response and pulled out his phone. I sighed before walking over to the bed and sitting next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. He shook his head and continued scrolling through his phone. I turned his face towards me, "please talk to me." I begged.

"Are you gonna break up with me?" he asked as tears started streaming down his face. I shook my head rapidly, "I was just trying to make Hoseok happy after his break up." I explained. "I thought you were gonna leave me. You didn't talk to me at all after their break up. You even made me sleep alone." he said trying not to cry.

"I would never leave you, I promise." I wiped the tears off his face. He removed my hands from his face and looked back towards his phone.

I sighed before getting up. Before I could walk away, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back on the bed. I landed on top of him and he pulled me closer to him. He set his phone down and wrapped his arms around my waist. He proceeded to peck my neck multiple times.

I couldn't help but giggle at the feeling against my skin. "I love you." he whispered. I turned to face him and cupped his face before saying "I love you more." He smiled cutely and leaned in to pecked my lips. Once he pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine.

After a few seconds to breathe, I leaned in and planted a long kiss on his lips. He began to move his lips, so I did with him. He layed down against the bed as our lips continued to dance in sync.

We were interrupt by the sound of barking. I flinched and hugged Jungkook tightly. "It's just Pudgy." he chuckled, caressing my hair. I lifted my head to see Pudgy wagging his tail like crazy while looking at Jungkook and I. "Go away you ruined our make out session." I pouted. "I can put him in Hoseok's room and we can continue." Jungkook suggested. "No, I know what you are trying to do." I said before getting off him.

I walked with Pudgy downstairs and to th kitchen. I made Pudgy some food and also some for me and Jungkook. I placed his food on the floor and continued to make to bowls of ramen.

I was interrupted when someone back hugged me. I smiled and placed my hand on top of his head. "Are you making me lunch?" he asked. "Of course." I responded. He pecked my cheek before placing it back on my shoulder. "Thank you baby." he said. "Anytime bun bun." I smiled to myself.

After I said that, I felt something poking my butt. "Jungkook?" I asked with my eyed wide. He hummed in response as he pressed his body up against mine. "Jungkook what is that?" I asked. "What?" "What is pressing against my butt?" I asked clueless. "It's called a boner." he responded. I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

"It's when aan gets turned on by a woman." he explained. I widened my eyes and pushed him away. I turned around and glared at him. He smirked as I looked down at the tent built up in his pants.

"Wanna help?" he asked raising a brow. I shook my head rapidly as a no. "We don't have to do it, you can just give me something special." he explained. "Please baby, trust me you will like it." he begged. I sighed, I know I've been a holding back from being scared. Like Daniel Tiger says, "Daniel tiger try knew things," I should try something new.

"Ok fine. I'll try it." I said. "Thank you, trust me you'll want to do it more often." he smirked. He walked upstairs to the bedroom and told me to meet him there.