Chapter 40

My phone went off late at night. It was a photo that happened 15 years prior. I looked at it to see a photo of Yoongi and I and a caption of "Love you Yoongles😘" I was filled with rage and anger seeing his photo.

We were currently driving around in Hoseok's car. Jungkook sat in the passenger seat as I sat behind him.

Once Hoseok turned on the radio after an hour of driving, Drivers License came on. Of course I sang my heart out to the lyrics.

"GUESS YOU DIDN'T MEAN WHAT YOU WROTE IN THAT SONG ABOUT ME." I yelled. Those lyrics actually did remind me of a song Yoongi wrote for me. It was my favorite song, that was until we broke up. I threw away the tape he put the song on.

I got all my anger out as I screamed the lyrics of the song. Tears escaped my eyes, I couldn't help it as memories flooded through my mind. I angrily punched the door, wanting the memories of Yoongi to go away. Dates, hugs, kisses everything about him just disgusts me. Cheater, pervert abuser, all of those is what he was.

"Baby, you okay?" Jungkook asked turned around to face me. "Stop the car!" I yelled to my brother. He slammed on the breaks confused. I opened the door and ran all the way back to the house.

I proceeded to head straight to Jungkook's room and lock the door behind me. I plopped myself on the bed and curled into a ball. I sobbed quietly and stayed in that position for hours.

"Y/N, please come out." I heard from the other side of the door. "Baby, please." Jungkook begged. I didn't say anything and waited for him to leave. I heard a sigh and eventually he walked away after banging on the door for over an hour.

I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep. It took hours for me to sleep. The bed was cold and I missed sleeping without Jungkook.

I got out of bed and slowly walked downstairs. In the living room, Jungkook was sitting in the corner of the room with a blanket wrapped around him and his eyes half open.

"I can't sleep." I said as I approached him. "Took you long enough." he said as he opened his arms. I smiled before hugging him and sitting on his lap. "Now I can sleep." he said hugging me tightly. "How are you so much warmer than the bed?" I asked. "You just used to laying on top of me." he chuckled.

"Good night my love." he said, patting my head. "Good night bun." I said tiredly. "We both are gonna get such good sleep tonight." he rested his head on top of mine.

I was woken by my brother fangirling over Jungkook and I. "Omg they are so cute. I'm jealous." he whined. "Shut up, my baby is sleeping." I whispered. "I feel more lonely." he pouted, walking to the kitchen. "Don't be too loud, let him sleep." I whispered.

"Jungkook wake the fuck up!" Hoseok yelled. I quickly got off Jungkook's lap and ran over to my brother. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to Jungkook. "Apologize to baby bun bun before I beat your ass." I warned as I raised my fist.

"Baby, it's okay." Jungkook said. "No he interrupted your sleep." I faced Jungkook. "It's okay. Can I have a morning kiss?" he asked, standing up. "Of course." I threw Hoseok and ran up to Jungkook.

I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist before locking our lips. Our lips danced in sync for 20 seconds or so before I pulled away and got off him.

"What the fuck did I just witness." Hoseok said disgusted. "Do it again." Taehyung ran up to us and tried shoving Jungkook and I together. Jungkook shrugged before locking our lips again.

Taehyung, is just a lonely guy and kind of perverted. He kept making Jungkook and I kiss until I got tired and layed on the floor in defeat.

It's been a few weeks now, and I've gotten a little skeptical. I've had lots of stomach pain and my period is long gone. I was worried I might be pregnant again.

I quickly went to the store to buy a pregnancy test and quickly hurried home. I ran into the bathroom and followed the directions on the test.

I carefully aet it on the counter as I waited for the results to pop up. I did and didn't want to have a baby. They are a lot of work, but it would be nice if Jungkook knew about this one and stuck with me. Especially because it is his child after all.

It was exactly what I thought, I was pregnant. I was excited to have another child. I knew Jeongsan would be too.

I quickly ran downstairs to find Jungkook. He was in the kitchen while casually making breakfast. I backhugged him and said, "can I talk to you?" he turned around and faced me a little shocked. "Sure." he said. I looked around the room to make sure noone was in the kitchen or living room.

"I uh am kind of uh pregnant." I said nervously. He widened his eyes and jumped up and down. "Wait, is it mine?" he asked raising a brow. "You are the only one I've ever done it with." I explained. "I promise I will be here for you and the baby. I'm so happy." he said running around the kitchen excitedly.

Hoseok came in the room and looked at Jungkook confused. "Why is he so happy?" he asked rubbing his eyes. "I'm pregnant." I smiled. "You are gonna have two kids?" he yelled.

"I'm gonna get a sibling?" Jeongsan said running down the stairs. "Yes you are." I chuckled. "Boy or girl?" he asked. "We don't know yet, you'll find out when the baby comes out." I smiled.

"Now you two leave us be for the day. I want to cuddle with her as long as I can until she gets her baby bump." Jungkook said, shooing them out of the living room.

They rolled their eyes and walked back upstairs. "You can go rest, I'll finish breakfast." Jungkook said walking back to the stove. "I'm not that far into my pregnancy yet." I rolled my eyes.

Within days, I was in the pregnancy life. The majority of my day was laying around and eating things I craved for.

After months of dealing with this thing, it was finally time for it to come and see what gender the baby was.

I was laying in a hospital bed, while Jungkook held my hand as I pushed the baby out. I forgot how huge these things were and how painful it is to get it out of my stomach.

After a few minutes of pushing the baby was finally out. The doctors wrapped it in a towel and handed it to me. "Congradulations, it's a boy." the doctor said before walking out.

"I was hoping for a girl, but that works." Jungkook said. "We might get one next time." I said, making Jungkook smirk. "We should keep trying until we get a girl." he said.

"Ok you two. Let mama Jung see my grandson." my mom said as she walked in. "No, you can hold him after Jungkook does." I said carefully handing the baby to Jungkook. "It feels so squishy." he said lightly touching the baby's forehead.