Chapter 3

Present

"Morning idiots." I say as I walk into the living room wearing my striped pajamas. "Y/N it's 11 o'clock and you're still wearing your pajamas." Namjoon said sipping his coffee. "And you're sipping coffee in the afternoon." I said glaring at him. He rolled his eyes and looked at the tv.

"Aren't you supposed to get your GOD?" Taehyung asked. "It's G.E.D. Tae G.E.D." I explained for like the hundreth time. "Whatever, but aren't you supposed to be at the school now?" he asked. "I'm leaving now. Bye." I waved at them and walked towards the door.

"Excuse me." I heard from the couch. "What Jin?" I turned towards him annoyed. "You think you're going out in your pajamas?" He asked raising a brow. "Sorry mom." I rolled my eyes and walked back to my bedroom. I may be the youngest of them all, but it gets tiring being told things like I'm a child.

I quickly changed into clothes, not nice clothes since I'm technically going back to school, but casual kind of clothes.

Once I was ready, I headed out of the house and to my favorite coffee shop. Well, I don't get coffee but a hot chocolate. Some people have their morning coffee, while I have my morning hot chocolate.

"Well, you look happy today." Eunwoo said as I came in the coffee shop skipping. "I'm going back to school." I said. I am excited but not about having to learn and maybe even re learn some subjects, but it's to get my dream job. "Well, here is your hot chocolate. Now don't be late." He shooed me away with his hand. "You have a good day too." I chuckled before walking out of the coffee shop.

It took me about 20 minutes to walk to the school. I could've taken the bus, correction I should've. When I got to the school I was all tired from walking, it was really hot out today which didn't help either. Drinking a warm drink just makes it worse, but at least the school has air conditioning.

I walked into the familiar school. All the memories came back from when I used to go here. Good and bad memories flooded my mind as I looked around the hallways. Looking at the lockers just makes my back hurt. I walked to the principal's office to check which room I needed to go to. It was still the same female principal from years before and she remembered me.

"Oh hey Y/N, how are you?" she asked. "I'm good. I'm here for the GED class." I said a little nervous. It does feel weird talking about it. "Oh, the classroom is 047." she said. "Thank you and it's nice to see you." I waved at her before walking out of her office. I looked at the walls, looking for a sign to tell me if I was going the right direction or not.

I finally found the classroom after a few minutes and walked inside. There was no teacher to be found, but there were quite a bit of people sitting at desks. I sat at a desk near the middle. I waved obnoxiously at my brother who was sitting at the back. He sighed before faking a smile and waving back. As annoying as I am to him, he's always really nice and tolerates me.

I didn't bother to look around the room yet. There weren't many people here anyways, so I just waited and scrolled through my phone. After a couple minutes the bell rang and a teaaher walked in. It really feels like I'm back in school.

"Hello everyone, feels a little weird to say class." the teacher said. "My name is Jeon Jungkook, but you can just call me Jungkook." he said. That name, the name that haunts me to this day. No, it has to be a different Jungkook. I slowpy lifted my head to see Jungkook staring right at me with a smile on his face. I stand corrected the devil himself is my teacher.

"Well, let's just go around and introduce ourselves." he said and walked over to sit at his desk. "I'll start off, I'm Jungkook and I've been teaching here for the past 4 years. I'm also single." he said winking at all the girls. "how about you next." he pointed to me. "Ok well I'm Y/N, I'm 23 and I'm here hoping to get my GED to get my dream job." I said and finally looked around the room at everyone.

"Hi the name is Jimin, I've been in this class for many years, so I'm just trying to pass." he said. "I'm Yoongi and I'm only here because my parents forced me, and so I will stay out of jail." he explained. Well, that makes it better my ex is in this class too.

"Hi my name is Hoseok my sister is actually Y/N and I'm here because why not. I'm not actually getting my GED I just like to comfort my sister." he explained making me glare at him. "Hi my name is Mina, I'm 22 and I hate my husband." she said. Wow what a good thing to say, am I right?

"Well, ok then. I just wanted to tell you that we will be going on the field trips the other students are going on. It is only two, a movie theater and football game." Jungkook explained. "I'm a little surprised none of you are a lot older than me." he said smiling. "Well, let's start the lesson then." he said turning to the whiteboard.

"and that is how you solve c squared plus b squared." he said and put the marker down. "Now how about we have someone come up and demonstrate this." he said looking around the room. "how about you Y/N?" he asked. "what?" I said confused on what had just happened. "come and finish the problem." he waved for me to come to the whiteboard.

I slowly got up and walked to the whiteboard. I grabbed the marker from him and did the problem. It was uncomfortable that he was staring at me the entire time, but I just ignored it by thinking in my head about math. As boring as math is, it's better than thinking about being watched.

I put down the marker and looked at the problem. "Good job." he said smiling at me. I fake smiled before walking back to my desk.

This was going to be a long couple of weeks. Everything was so awkward and Jungkook wasn't the same asshole from highschool anymore.

"Ok the school is closed tomorrow, so who's house do you all want to do the lesson at?" Jungkook asked looking around the room. "Y/N's." Hoseok suggested. "Why mine?" I looked at him annoyed. "I like your house." he pouted. "Fine. We can do it at my house." I sighed grabbing my belongings and heading out for the day.