Chapter 14

On the way home from the aquarium, Hoseok decided to stop at our mom's house. My mother loved Jungkook, so he agreed to it almost immediately.

As we got out of the car my mom came running outside. Once she saw Jungkook, she hugged him first and didn't bother to welcome Hoseok and I at all. She chooses Jungkook over her own kids. I scoffed and walked inside annoyed.

"Ok guys I've made some dinner for you." my mother ran to the kitchen excitedly. "Oh my gosh it's been so long since I've last seen you. You've gotten so muscular and handsome." she complimented. "Thank you and your food looks good as always." Jungkool responded. "Dig in." she smiled and waited for Jungkook to take the first bite. He took a bite and widened his eyes. "Mmm very good." he continued eating the rest of the food on his plate quickly.

Once everyone finished dinner, Hoseok and I just walked to the living room and talked with each other. We both knew our mom was just going to catch up with Jungkook the rest of the night. It's kind of sad that she doesn't pay much attention to her kids.

They eventually came in the living room and we finished off the night by watching a movie. Not horror luckily, just a calming type of movie.

The next morning there were 4 police cars outside the house and multiple police officers banging on the front door. I rubbed my eyes and opened it.

"Hello ma'am is this the Jung residents?" a woman asked. "Yes. Is there something wrong?" I looked at all the officers concerned. "Uh yeah we got a call about a kidnapping." she said taking out her note pad. "You must be mistaken." I laughed nervously. "Is there a man by the name Jeon Jungkook here by any chance?" she questioned while looking into the house. "Oh yes he-" before I could finish my sentence she shoved me aside and all the police officers ran inside.

"Put your hands up." they drew their guns and pointed them at Jungkook who had just woken up.

Turns out, my brother called the cops and told them about Jungkook taking me to his mansion a couple weeks before. Now Jungkook is at the sheriff's station.

"Really Hoseok? Why would you call the cops?" I put my hands on my hips. "You weren't here and I knew he took you. Y/N I was worried about you." he explained. I sighed before walking outside to his car. I quickly got in the car before driving to the sheriff's station.

I ran inside once I arrived and hurried to the front desk. "Hi is there a guy by the name of Jeon Jungkook?" I asked. "Yes, what is your relation to him?" the man asked looking up from his computer. "I'm his roommate." I explained. "Ok give me a second and we will take you right back." the man got up and left somewhere deeper into the building.

He came back and motioned me with his hand to go through a door. I walked back where he directed me to see Jungkook sitting behind bars while playing on his phone.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry." I started off. "Save it. Your one month time is up, move out of my house. I don't want to see you again." he said not taking his eyes off his phone. "But, Hose-" I tried explained to him but he just really didn't care. "I don't want to hear it. Please leave." he angrily spat out. I nodded before walking out of the building and back to my brother's car.

I drove to his mansion. The bodyguards let me in since they were used to be being there. I quickly packed my things and headed out to the car.

"Ms. Where are you going?" one of the bodyguards asked. "I'm moving out." I smiled at them and waved before getting in the car and heading back home.

Over the next few days it was boring. I was still pissed at my brother for what he did. Now Jungkook might have to face jail time because of him. He didn't really kidnap me, well I guess he technically did. I didn't try to run away or anything. Well, that was because I was scared.

I just needed to stop thinking about the whole situation and just go get a drink at the bar.

Being the idiotic person I am, of course I got drunk. Luckily, I didn't wake up in someone else's bed, instead I woke up in my bed in my shared apartment.

I quickly ran out of my room to be welcomed by Jeongsan. "Mommy I missed you." he hugged my knees tightly. "I missed you guys too. I promise I will never leave you for that long ever again." I picked him up and hugged him.

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked walking into the living room, eyes glued to his phone. "Hey stop stop." I yelled making him flinch. "Take your eyes off your damn phone you almost sat on your poor dog." I pointed at Yeontan sleeping peacefully on the couch. "My bad." he scooted over and sat next to him.

"I was at a friend's house and also my mother's." I said walking to the kitchen. "Is it that handsome guy?" Jin asked standing next to me. "Well?" he said not getting an answer. He sipped his coffee and slurped it extra loud to get my attention. "It was just a night. The rest were at my moms." I said.

I didn't want to tell them, oh I was kidnapped and forced to live in his house for a month. No, that would get them all energetic and wanting to hear the details.

"Hmm something smells fishy." Jin looked at me not believing me. "I told the truth. Stop trying to get me to make up drama." I rolled my eyes and walked in the living room.

"Well, why did you move out of his house?" Taehyung asked as I sat next to him. "You see when two people who don't know each other well and aren't really friends, that's when you move out." I said. "What? But, he's." he pointed to Jeongsan. I immediately stopped him from going any further. "Don't get him all excited. They haven't even met yet." I said quietly.

"If you don't tell him soon, I'm going to find the guy and bring him hear to meet Jeongsan." Taehyung explained. "How? All you do is sit on the couch all day. What if he kills you?" I said intentionally trying to scare Taehyung. "You are right. Maybe I should be his father then." he said. "No, of all the years he's lived here you haven't taken him outside or played with him once." "That's not true we played mario cart." he looked at me offended.

"Tae just give up trying to be a father." Namjoon set down his phone. "Niether will you. You can't have a child if you're gay." Taehyung glared at Namjoon.

Well, back to my usual life of dealing with these three obnoxious losers and Jeongsan who is quiet and chill with everything.