Chapter 25

When I woke up, all I could see were two hands in front of me holding a phone. I knew the hands belonged to Jungkook by the tattoos on his hand and up his forearm.

I grabbed the phone from his hands and continued what he was doing, which was scrolling through instagram. After he recieved a dm from someone, I tried handing the phone back to him.

"No, you can answer it." he said placing his hands on my stomach. I did what he said and opened the message. It was from what looked like one of his friends.

Eunwoo.handsome (it's username btw)

Aye man you free to party tonight?

"Uh Eunwoo wants to know if you want to party tonight." I said. "Tell him I'm hanging with my girlfriend." Jungkook explained. I nodded before typing his exact words.

Eunwoo.handsome

You have a girlfriend?

"Who's your girlfriend is what he asked." I said. "Click the camera button and take a selfie." Jungkook directed. I did what he said and took the photo. His hair was visible in the photo and half of his face. "Now what?" I asked clueless. "Press this." he pressed the sent button and the photo sent.

Eunwoo.handsome

She's hot😳

Jungkook.Jeon

Uh thanks

I sent the message a little disgusted not knowing who this guy was. I clicked on his profile and looked through photos of him. "Ew." is the first thing I said. Yes, he is attractive. But, he just seems creepy and like a playboy.

"Here you got some other dms." I said trying to hand Jungkook his phone. "You can answer all of them." he said not moving. I sighed before opening the next dm which was from a girl.

Mrs.Hot

Hey boo, I saw your photos and you are hot😍 We should hook up sometime.

"Yeah I don't even want to read this." I said disgusted. He looked over my shoulder and read the message. "For anyone who says that, tell them I'm taken." he explained. "Okay." I said before telling the girl he was taken.

Mrs.Hot

She doesn't have to know.😉

Jungkook.Jeon

Fuck off. I told you I'm taken, get out of my dms and bother someone else.

I decided to answer that one myself. After that message, she read it and blocked Jungkook's account.

It was tiring going through all his dms as he instructed and telling every girl he was taken. I have no idea who is girlfriend is and I've never seen her before. I just hope she's nice and hopefully not perverted like all the girls that slide into his dms.

"Ugh finally." I said as I finished his last dm. I got off him and sat on the end of the couch. Jungkook opened his phone and smiled. I assumed his girlfriend texted him and just ignored him.

"Jungkook can you pass the remote?" my mom asked. He hummed in response. "Jungkook?" my mom questioned. I looked over to see Jungkook staring right at me. I awkwardly leaned forward and grabbed the remote. I walked over to my mom and handed it to her before walking back and sitting on the corner of the same couch I was on before.

"I'm going to the store, anyone need anything?" Jungkook asked. "Nope." I said. "Ok, I'll be back." he pecked my cheek before walking out of the house. "Yah! You have a girlfriend." I yelled. "It's you dummy." he yelled back which made me furroe my eyebrows.

I had no idea what he meant by that. I just shook off what he said and continued watching tv.

Jungkook came back many hours later. It took him a while to put all the groceries away before he came back into the living room.

"That was a lot of groceries." he said gaining my mom and my attention. When we both looked at him our eyes went wide. His hair was dyed blonde and damn... I would be lying if I said he didn't look good.

"You like it?" he asked. My mom and I nodded in sync. "Me too." he smiled. "Gosh I am so exhausted." he said walking towards me. I assumed he was going to sit next to me and returned my gaze to the tv.

I was wrong. Once he reached me, he stood in front of me and blocked my view of the tv. I looked up at him confused while he smiled at me. "Can you move?" I said trying to see around him. "Lay back." he said. "What?" I responded confused. "Lay back against the couch, then I'll move." he explained. I nodded before laying back against the couch.

He smirked to himself before slowly moving onto my lap. He layed his head against my shoulder and moved a little so he had a clear view of the tv. "Really?" I said a little annoyed. I guess Hoseok was right, he is becoming a lot more clingy.

Jungkook pulled out his phone, which I took from him in annoyance. "Give it back." he whined. "Get off me then." I said. "Fine no phone." he shoved his face in the crook of my neck. I sighed and placed his phone on the couch next to me. I felt Jungkook smile against my neck which made me freeze. It felt more like he was pecking my neck, but I guess it does count as a peck.

It definitely was a peck. After the first one, he began kissing all over my neck and jaw. After I realized what he was doing I stopped him and pushed his head away.

"Don't even." I glared at him. He smirked before getting up and walking away. I sat there in confusion watching his dissappearing figure.

"Oh hey Y/N." Hoseok said as he walked in the living room. "Hey." I responded. "Woah, why do you have hickies all over you?" Hoseok asked. "Hickies? What do you-" I stopped when I realized what Jungkook was doing. I immediately got off the couch and ran upstairs.

I banged on his bedroom door that was locked. It's like he knew I was coming. "Jungkook!" I yelled as I angrily pounded on the door. "I'm taking a shower, unless you want to join me." he teased. "Hurry it up." I crossed my arms and waited for him to come out.

After like an hour, he finally came out. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shoved him against the wall. "Why the fuck did Hoseok say I have hickies on my neck and jaw?" I asked. "Because I gave you hickies, it's pretty obvious." he smiled. "I never told you, you could." I let go of him and crossed my arms. "I never told you, you could kiss me, did I?" he raised a brow.

"When did I kiss you?" I asked. "Remember when your dad died and you kissed me from excitement?" he asked. "That was accidental. This is supposed to be about you anyways, stop trying to change the topic." I glared at him. "If you keep glaring at me, it will be hard to control me from kissing you." he said. "Whatever I'm done with you." I rolled my eyes and walked back downstairs.