Chapter 37

"Morning hottie." I heard the second I walked in the living room. "Don't call me that." I glared at the person the voice was coming from, which was Jungkook. "It's a shortend version of hot chocolate." he pouted. "Fine, I'm calling you chocky then." he crossed his arms.

Jungkook wanted to go walking around town today and get some food to eat. We came across a restaurant that had a window to walk up to and that was the only way to get food.

Jungkook leaned against the fence as I went up to the restaurant to order our food.

"Hey, pretty lady, what can I get for you?" A young man asked. "Do you guys have mac and cheese?" I asked. "Yes of course. Do you mind if I join you?" he asked. "Sorry, I'm with my boyfriend. We are kind of on a date." I said pointing to Jungkook. "Oh I see." the guy said after getting a look at Jungkook.

"I take it you want two servings of mac and cheese?" "Yes please." I said. I pulled out my card and showed it to Jungkook. He ran over to try and take it from me, but I had already paid. "Dammit that's my job." he pouted. "I'm gonna have to pay sometime." I said. "That's the only time you are paying." he glared at me.

Once we got our food, I took off down the street, followed by Jungkook. "Bye pretty lady." the guy from before yelled. "The fuck you just say?" Jungkook turned around and started walking towards him angrily.

I ran up to Jungkook and grabbed him my the waist, trying to hold him back. "He's just a young guy, ignore him." I said. "Next time I'm beating him whether you like it or not." he said turning towards me. "Okay, can we go?" I asked. "I'm your transportation so get comfortable." he said bending down in front of me.

I chuckled before getting on his back. "Hand me your mac and cheese." I said reaching my free hand out. "Fine." he gave it to me and put both his hands under the front of my thighs to secure me from falling.

"To our bedroom we go." he said emphasizing our. Once we reached the bedroom, he threw me on the bed and jumped next to me.

"You are going to land on me someday when you do that and will puncture my lungs." I glared at him. "Oh be quiet." he said pulling me onto his lap. I turned to face him and pinched his cheeks teasingly.

"Stop." he whined. I stopped and he pouted. "What's wrong?" I asked in a baby voice. He didn't say anything and just stared at me while pouting.

I pulled the hood of his sweatshirt and put it over his head before pulling the strings. "I hate you." he said laying down. "Is baby bun bun moody?" I teased, laying on top of him. "No I'm horny now." he smirked.

I immediately got off him and ran out of the room. He knows I hate when he says that. Everytime he says it, I hide from him. Well, that is until he finds me. Which usually takes an hour at the maximum.

I hid in my brother's closet and in the far corner. Surprisingly, it took Jungkook less than 5 minutes to find me.

"Hey, baby." he said as he opened the closet. I glared at him in response. "You know I'm just playing." he said sitting next to me. "How did you find me so fast?" I asked. "You hid here last time." "Oh yeah." I forgot to switch up where I would hide this time.

"You tired." he asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I hummed in response and layed my head against his shoulder.

Before I could fall asleep, I was interrupted by sounds coming from outside the closet.

I looked out to see Hoseok and Lia. I widened my eyes and plugged my ears.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. "Be quiet, Hoseok and Lia are in the bedroon." I whispered. "I wanna see." he leaned forward to get a good look.

"I think they are gonna do the dirty." he said staring at them. "Stop looking." I put my hand over his eyes and pulled him back in the corner of the closet.

"Stop being so perverted." I said. I backhugged him to make sure he wouldn't move. "I wanna watch." he whined. "Then, why don't you get out of the closet and get a close up." I shoved him annoyed.

I pulled out my phone and tried to call Hoseok. "What is it?" Lia asked as Hoseok's phone went off. "Just my sister, it can wait." he responded.

"Nope. Stop." I said opening the closet door. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" Hoseok asked. "It's a long story. But, we don't want to hear that." I said disgusted. I quickly got up and left th room.

"Did you have sex in my closet?" Hoseok yelled. I quickly ran into his room, "no I was hiding from him. We did nothing in there." I explained. "She's right, she never wants to." Jungkook pouted.

The next morning, I was casuallu playing on my phone and laying on the couch. That was until big baby came into the living room.

He groaned while rubbing his eyes. "Why weren't you next to me when I woke up?" Jungkook pouted. "You sleep to late." I said with my eyes glued to my phone.

He walked up to me and snatched my phone from my hands. "Yah! Give it back." I pouted. "I'm going back to sleep the right way." he said as he hovered over me.

We stared into each other's eyes without a word being said for a few seconds.

"I'm tired of your bullshit!" I heard coming from upstairs. "Baby, I'm sorry." I heard my brother's voice. Lia walked into the living room filled with rage.

"I'm fucking done dealing with you and your problems." she yelled. "You are just going to throw away 4 years of our relationship over a girl that dmed me?" Hoseok said with tears filling in his eyes.

Jungkook and I couldn't help but look in their direction in shock. "I'm sorry Hoseok, I just don't think this is gonna work out." Lia said before walking out of the house.

Once the front door shut and Lia left, Hoseok fell to the ground non stop crying. I have never seen my brother like this. I pushed Jungkook off me and went to my brother. I sat down next to him and embraced him in a hug.

"It's okay." I said rubbing his back. "I loved her." he cried out. I couldn't help l but to shed a few tears as well. Relationships were my weak spot, especially break ups. It was hard going through my first ever break up, this as Hoseok's first. I know exactly hoe he felt.

"Hey, wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked. "Yes please." he nodded. I knew ice cream was his favorite thing in the whole wide world. I just hoped it would help him recover.