Chapter 6

I sat on the bed while he pushed the chair so his back was facing me and resumed playing his game. I used to play games when I was younger, but not really call of duty and all that.

"Duck there's a guy up there." I said and he turned around to face me. "What?" I looked at him crossing his arms. "I saw him you don't need to direct me." he said before turning back around. As soon as the guy started shooting at him I grabbed Jungkook by the head and started shaking him back and forth so he couldn't focus. "Yah I'm gonna die." he said trying to focus but he couldn't. Once he died I stopped and crossed my arms again.

"You are dead meat." he got up and tackled me on his bed. "You think you can get away with making me die in overwatch?" he fake smiled and titled his head. "Uh yeah I just did." I said laughing. "Have you had your first kiss yet?" he asked making me stop laughing. "Of course I have." I lied. "Then you wouldn't mind if I kissed you, would you?" he tilted his head teasingly.

"I don't want to be kissed by no abs junglecock." I said making him angry. "Get off my bed with your oily man hair." he said shoving me off his bed. "Not like I wanted to lay on it anyways." I said before stomping to the guest bedroom. He really knows how to change my mood from happy to angry.

A few hours later, when it was dark and I was about to sleep, Jungkook came busting into my room. Since it was dark, he looked creepy as hell as he walked towards me. I got scared and hid under the covers. Once his hand came in contact with my head I screamed.

He grabbed me and set me in between his legs while his hand was around my mouth trying to calm me down. Once I calmed down I hit his arms and shoved them off of me. "What the hell? You scared me." I said annoyed. "Sorry I just came to tuck you in." he said pinching my cheeks. "I'm not a toddler I can do it myself." I said.

"Wow you are comfortable to have on top of me." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Girls are like that, now go back to your room and go sleep." I got out of his grip and shoved him off the bed. "You are mean." he pouted walking to the door. "You insulted my beautiful hair now get out!" I yelled before laying down and closing my eyes.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I walked out of the bedroom and to the kitchen to see Jungkook making breakfast. "Good morning sleepyhead." he said smiling at my sleepy figure. "I didn't get any sleep thanks to you." I said sitting at the kitchen table and laying my head down. "Well, I made you your hot chocolate." he said lightening my mood.

I instantly smiled at the words hot chocolate. "Where?" I asked looking around the kitchen. "I have it but I tasted it to make sure it was good." he said handing me the cup of hot chocolate. "It probably is fine, you don't need to taste it." I glared at him before sipping the hot chocolate. "How is it?" he asked. "It's good." I said, gulping down the rest.

He set a plate of pancakes in front of me and a plate next to me before sitting down. "So, you dream about me or what?" he asked before I could take a bite. "Can I eat breakfast in peace? and no you coming into my room with your demon eyes gives me nightmares." I said before stabbing the pancake.

"Heyyy cut it first." He said making me put down the pancake. "Fine." I cut the pancake before stacking the pieces and eating them. I grabbed my dish before washing it in the sink and putting it away.

"Is your side healed yet?" I asked wanting to get out of this apartment. "You tell me." he lifted up his shirt exposing his abs and his bruise. "What the fuck, it looks the same." I whined laying on the floor. "You will have to stay with me for quite a while." he smiled walking to the living room.

I stayed laying on the kitchen floor and curled into a ball until I fell asleep again. I woke up when someone picked me up. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook carrying me to his bedroom.  I wanted to see what he was going to do and pretended to still be asleep. He set me on his bed and tucked me in before placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Sleep well babygirl." he said brushing the hair out of my face with his hand before walking out.