Chapter 36

Over the next couple weeks, Jungkook and I hung out nearly every day. I would be lying if I said I haven't started developing feelings for him. I know how much I used to loathe him. But, now I think that loathe has turned more into love?

Everyday I look forward to hanging out with him. And his smile... Who can't say no that cute little bunny smile.

Currently, I was sitting in the living room with everyone else while scrolling through my phone. I got a notification from and clicked on it.

Jungkook.Jeon

Got great sleep with my little hot chocolate sleeping next to me

Got great sleep with my little hot chocolate sleeping next to me. @y/n.turtle

I looked at the comments, and of course most of the people ship us and think we are dating. I couldn't help but smile at the adorable picture.

I looked at Jungkook who was smirking at me with his phone close to his face.

"Did you guys see Jungkook's post?" Hoseok asked walking into the living room. Everyone besides Jungkook and I all looked at each other and smirked. "Y/N you just gonna sit there?" Hoseok asked. "What do you want me to do?" I asked confused. "Go hug your boyfriend, duh." he said. I glared at him before looking back at my phone.

Baby💘

Why are they being so weird?😑

Banana Boy

You should do what they said and give me a hug😊

I turned off my phone and looked up at Jungkook annoyed. "Go on, we will be here until you hug him." Namjoon said. I sighed before standing up and walking over to Jungkook. "Stand up I don't want them staring at me all day." I said once I reached him. "Nope, you gotta do everything on your own." he smiled.

I sighed before sitting on his lap and hugging him. Once I tried pulling away, Jungkook wrapped his arms around my back and secured me from moving.

"This was all a plan wasn't it." I glared at my brother. "At least you are comfortable." he smiled before leaving the room. One by one, everyone left and it was just Jungkook and I.

"Can we at least watch something?" I asked. "Sure." he turned me towards the tv and grabbed the remote. "You can let go, I won't move." I explained. "You promise?" he asked. "I promise." I responded. He believed me and removed his hands from my waist. I always keep my word and continued laying against him.

Dinner rolled around and I offered too and get the food. Jungkook begged to come with, but I told him he would be a distraction.

I went to the restaurant Hoseok wanted to go to, In and Out Burger if you didn't know. I ordered everyone's food and quickly drove back home.

Once I got home I handed everyone their food before going back to Jungkook and making myself comfortable on his lap.

"Am I seeing this right?" Taehyung said shocked. "I think we are all seeing the same thing." Hoseok said with his jaw dropped. "What's the big deal. They are cute together." Madison said. "She never does that." Namjoon explained.

"Can we watch something?" I asked. Before anyone could answer, Pudgy came running down the stairs. He barked because noone was giving him attention. I got off Jungkook and layed down on the ground by his legs. "Pudgy come here." I said. He ran over to me and layed next to me. I gave him belly rubs and he eventually fell asleep while laying against me.

"Fricking dog stole my girl." Jungkook pouted. "You gave him to me it's your own fault." I laughed. "Ok scoot over." Jungkook said pushing me. I tried my best to move Pudgy over so there would be room for Jungkook. Once there was enough room, Jungkook layed next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned to face him and pulled him closer to me.

"Someone is clingy." he teased. "Be thankful." I glared at him. "Thank you." he smiled. "Are you gonna kiss me too?" He asked. "I'm going to sleep." I said closing my eyes. "Can I kiss you then?" he asked. I opened my eyes and glared at him. He smiled innocently, showing his bunny teeth. I think he knows that I love his bunny smile. I smiled at him.

"Can bun bun give you a kiss?" he said like a baby. "It's up to you." I said. "Ok." he smiled before leaning in and locking our lips together. I kissed him back and cupped his face to deepen the kiss.

Eventually he pulled away to breath. I still had my hands cupping his face. We stared into each other's eyes, panting heavily. I leaned in and planted another long kisd on his lips before pulling away.

"I swear if you tell me you did that in a friend way I'm leaving." he said. I glared at him and pecked his lips. "Does that answer your question?" I asked raising a brow. "I don't know, maybe you should test it again." he smiled. I pecked his lips again, "now?" I asked. "Maybe you should do it again." he said.

"Ok you two, go makeout in Jungkook's room." Jin said disgusted. "Just be happy we are finally together." I glared at him. "Wait we are a thing now?" Jungkook asked excitedly. "If you want." I said. "You are mine now." he wrapped his legs around me and hugged me tightly.

"Mom am I gonna get a baby sibling?" Jeongsan asked. "Yes you will." Jungkook responded for me. "No, you won't, I do not want to take care of a baby." I said putting my hand over Jungkook's mouth. "Then we can do it with protection." He mumbled. "What did he say?" Jeongsan asked. "Nothing." I smiled pushing my hand harder on Jungkook's mouth.

Over the next few weeks, dating Jungkook was actually a good idea. In fact, I should have dated him earlier.

Even when I just want to cuddle him while he's playing games with the guys, he will get off and fall asleep with me. Not to mention infinite kisses.