Chapter 27

I walked into the living room to see the couches full. "Beomgyu do you mind if I sit on you?" I asked nervously. "Sure." he said. I smiled to myself before sitting on his lap. He sighed and just stared at the tv. I frowned a little, wanting him to wrap his arms around my waist and hug me like Jungkook does. I guess he is just not a clingy person.

Out of nowhere, he just shoves me harshly off his lap, making me his the floor hard. "What was that for?" I asked looking at him. His eyes were dark and he was definitely pissed. "You got fucking period blood on my pants! These are expensive, you better pay for them!" he yelled making me flinch. "I'm so so sorry." I bowed multiple times. "How much is it?" I asked. "1,000 dollars." he crossed his arms. I widened my eyes, "I'm sorry, is there anything else I can do?" I asked.

"No, just give me the damn money." he put out his hand. "I don't have the money." I looked down at the ground. "Give me the fucking money Y/N!" he yelled. I flinched and tried holding back my tears. He reminded me of my father, yelling in my face right before he would hit and torture me.

Before I could say anything, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew who it was and just stayed staring down at the ground.

"Hey, it's okay." I heard his soft voice. "Where's my money?" Beomgyu tapped his foot on the floor. "Get the fuck out of my house. I let you live here and you treat people like this?" Jungkook said angrily. "I want my pants replaced!" Beomgyu yelled. "It's normal for things like that to happen to a girl. Now get out." Jungkook demanded.

"No." Beomgyu crossed his arms. Jungkook removed his arms from my waist and shoved Beomgyu towards the door. Beomgyu really wanted his pants paided for and swung at Jungkook, hitting him in the jaw. Jungkook was stronger though. Within probably less than 20 seconds Beomgyu was out of the house.

"No man should ever treat a woman like that." Jungkook said walking back into the living room.

Later that night, Jungkook, all the dogs, Hoseok and I were watching a movie in Jungkook's bedroom. Everything was fine until I got up. I looked down at the bed and realized I bled all over the bed.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry." I said scared. He looked at me confused. "What?" he asked. "I-I bled on the b-bed." I said. He got up and walked towards me. I backed up terrified. I inched to the corner od the room and sank to the ground. I wrapped my arms around my knees and burried my head in my arms.

"Hoseok, you mind leaving us alone?" Jungkook asked. After Hoseok left I got even more terrified of what Jungkook was going to do.

"Y/N, I'm not going to hurt you." he said. I didn't believe him and stayed in the same position. He sighed before walking towards me. He sat down next to me and placed his hand on top of my head. He gently caressed my hair and placed his other hand on my arm.

"Hey, why don't you go change." he suggested. I shook my head in response. He got up and walked somewhere else in the room. I slowly lifted my head up once I felt he was gone. He was in the bathroom and turning on the water. He might have just been taking a shower.

He walked back over to me and looked into my eyes. He didn't look angry or mad, instead he smiled at me. "Why don't you go take a shower and wash up." he said. I nodded before hurrying to the bathroom. "I placed some clothes in there for you." he said loud enough for me to hear.

I took a long a warm shower. I cleaned myself up and got dressed in the clothes Jungkook provided for me. Once I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Jungkook laying on the bed, scrolling through his phone in a similar outfit I was wearing.

Once he saw me, he stood up and gestured me to lay down on the bed. I slowly walked over to the bed and sat down. I noticed the bed sheet was changed and the bed was made nicely.

Jungkook sat down next to me, joined by Pudgy. I didn't say a word and sat there in silence.

"Y/N. Pudgy wants cuddles." Jungkook said. I looked over at the fluffy dog that was laying on its back. I smiled before petting him and laying down next to him.

Pudgy got up after Hoseok came into the bedroom. "I came to steal the dogs." he said as Pudgy ran up to him. "Aren't you cute." He patted the dog's head before direction him to his bedroom.

I sighed and layed back down. First day with a new dog and Hoseok already stole him. "Want to watch something?" Jungkook asked. "No, it's okay I'll just sleep." I said. I was still a little skeptical about the whole period blood situation.

Jungkook turned on the tv and scooted closer to me. "What do you want to watch?" he asked. "Anything is fine with me." I responded. He sighed resting his head on my chest, facing me. "There's got to be something you want to watch." he said. "If you can find a k drama you like." I suggested.

"Ok which one?" he asked sitting up. After hearing no answer, he layed his head on my shoulder. "Baby." he whined. "Baby please tell me which one." h said. "Is A Love So Beautiful ok?" I asked. "Of course." He put on the show.

After the first couple episodes, he yawned. I looked at the time to see it was already past midnight.

Jungkook gently turned my face towards him. I gulped nervously as well as my fingers trembled a little. He noticed and interlocked his hands with mine. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked in a soft voice. "I'm sorry about before." I apologized again.

"Hey, it's normal. I don't care that you bled on the sheets. I don't even care if you bleed through my clothes." he explained. "How much?" I asked. "It will cost you a night of cuddles." he smiled. "No I mean money." I said a little confused. "I don't want your money. I want your love." he explained.

"You sure?" I asked. "I just want cuddles." he pouted. "Uh ok." I said. Almost immediately, he layed on top of me and wrapped his arms around my neck. Talk about clingy. I've gotten used to it by now.

"If you don't hug me back, you aren't paying me." he said in my neck. I sighed, wrapping my arms around his back. "Thank you my love." he pecked my neck. He's been a lot clingier after he came back from his vacation. Jot so much a vacation since he called me every damn day.