Chapter 13

I guess I just wanted to see him happy again. I know he can be clingy a lot a lot, but I'd rather he be clingy then be cold.

Today we were meeting up with Hoseok and going to the aquarium. When I walked downstairs I saw Jungkook waiting while scrolling through his phone wearing a cute outfit.

Hoseok was beeping his car horn obnoxiously waiting for Jungkook and I to come outside. I ran to the car first and sat in the passenger seat. Jungkook glared at me before getting in the car and sitting behind me.

"You guys want to get food on the way?" Hoseok asked. "Sure. Jungkookie can choose." I said. I heard nothing from Jungkook and looked back at him pretending to be confused. He had his jaw dropped in shock. "Where you want to go?" I asked. "Uh I don't care." he said while staring into my eyes.

"Ok you choose." I said to Hoseok. "Anywhere that had Sprite I'm good with." he said. I turned back around to look at Jungkook. "Babe can you just pick a place please?" I asked. He stared at me in shock. "I don't know baby you choose." he smiled at me. "How about Panera? I am craving mac and cheese." I said. "Panera it is." Hoseok started the car and drove off.

Panera didn't have a drive thru, so Jungkook offered to go in and get the food. He got in the back and started handing out the food. He eventually just gave me the entire bag and just took out his food. I handed Hoseok his food and began to eat.

"Hand me a napkin." Hoseok said. "You better not spill all over your car like you did last time." I handed him multiple napkins. "Baby you want one?" I asked referring to Jungkook. "Yeah I'll take one." I grabbed a napkin and held it behind me. He very weirdly and slowly ran his hand along my arm and grabbed the napkin.

I turned around disgusted to see him drinking his soft drink while staring at me intensely. "Hoseok I think Jungkook is possessed." I said to my brother. He turned around to look at Jungkook. "Oh no he's just having dirty thoughts about something." he calmly said turning back around. "Dirty thoughts about what?" I asked clueless. "Probably you." he glanced at Jungkook.

"No he isn't." I laughed before digging into my food. I was the last to still be eating, so Hoseok decided to just head to the aquarium while I finished eating.

Once we arrived, I still wasn't done eating. Jungkook got out of the car and opened my door. I looked at him confused while he licked his lips and grabbed my mac and cheese from me. "Yah! That's mine!" I yelled as he ran off with it. I gave up knowing he was faster than me.

He came walking back while eating my food. I crossed my arms and glared at him. He winked at me and made a spoonful of mac and cheese. He walked up to me and held it out for me. I tried taking the spoon from him but he dodged and held the spoon out of reach. "Nope, I feed you or you get nothing." he said. I glared at him before opening my mouth. He went back and forth, one spoonful for him and a spoonful for me. When he came down to the last three, he gave two to me and one for himself.

He quickly ran and threw away the garbage in the trash can. I got my phone and water ready and waited outside the car for Hoseok. Jungkook came running back from the trash can and quickly grabbed his things from the car. Hoseok was trying to figure out how to lock the car. Why does he drive if he doesn't know how to lock a damn car?

"Give me the keys." I held out my hand. He handed me the keys and rolled his eyes. "Look it's the button that has a lock with it locked." I showed him the button and pressed it. I handed the keys back to him and took a sip of my water.

As I was walking inside I was stopped by Jungkook. He grabbed my water bottle from my hand and placed it in his backpack before interlocking our hands. I swung our hands back and forth as we waited at the entrance. I looked around at the painted fish on the outside of the walls.

I stopped swinging my hands and stared at one small fish. It was black and the same color as the wall. I wondered how many people had seen the fish or were interested in it. I was interrupted by someone back hugging me. I looked up to see Jungkook's face.

"What you looking at?" he asked looking around where I was. "You got to bend down at my level and look right there." I pointed to the camouflaged fish as he kneeled down to my height. "Oh the small black fish?" he said. "Yes, I didn't think you'd see it." I looked at him surprised. "I look for the same things you do." he said pecking my lips.

"How dare you." I pouted. "Sowwy your baby bun bun just wanted a kwiss." he said like a baby. "Shut up." I shoved him annoyed. He pouted and held onto my hand like a little kid.

Once we got into the aquarium we went straight to the huge shark tank. I ran up to the glass and followed as one of the huge sharks swam around the enclosure.

"Can we take a picture?" Jungkook begged. "Sure." I took out my phone and opened the camera. Jungkook stood next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I held up the camera and smiled. Just before I took the shot he pecked my cheek. And of course it got in the photo. I was smiling too because I didn't realize what he was doing. "Yes! Text that to me." he smiled and skipped to Hoseok, most likely to tell him about what he did.