Chapter 32

Later that day, we went to a biker bar. They had one of my favorite foods, mac and cheese bites (mac and cheese inside of chicken nuggets).

Of course the entire household came with. Jeongsan decided to play darts since he ate before coming to the bar.

Namjoon and Jin ordered steak, my brother of course ordered the kids meal with chicken strips, who knows what my mom got she mainly just ordered a shit ton of beer and Jungkook got the same as me of course.

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I just couldn't take my eyes off Jungkook the entire time. He was wearing cute longesleeved collared shirt with blue and yellow strips and two flowers on the left side. Of course he wore glasses to top it off.

Eventually I looked away from him and actually ate my food.

Once everyone was finished, we took a bus home. With all the people that live in the house, it would be impossible to fit all of us in a car.

Once we got on the bus, I realized I forgot to bring my phone with me. I sighed, annoyed at myself and looked around the bus.

My eyes stopped on Jungkook who was already staring at me with his head rested against his hand on the window.

We locked eyes and stayed like that for the remainder of the bus ride.

Jungkook POV

It's the best thing in the world to see the girl you love, stare back at you. I couldn't help but smile a little bit as we got lost in each other's eyes.

Y/N POV

When the bus stopped, the driver kind of slammed on the breaks a little hard and made me go flying into the seat. I rubbed my shoulder before leaving the bus.

"Y/N!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned to see my brother. "What Hoseok?" I asked annoyed. "Come get your man he tried to go off on the bus driver." he said trying to pull Jungkook off the bus.

"Jungkook!" I yelled. "Jungkook leave him alone." I yelled running up to him. He glared at the driver before getting off the bus. Once he got off he stared at the bus angrily until it drove off.

He looked towards me to see I was crossing my arms annoyed. "He hurt you, what do you expect me to do?" Jungkook scoffed. "Just walk off the bus." I explained.

"Are you okay at least?" he asked. "My shoulder isn't broken or anything, I'm fine." I said. "Oh good." he walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I sighed and patted his back.

I'm just thankful he's sticking up for me. But, sometimes he can take things a little too far.

Later that night, most of the people in the house were just casually playing on their phones, including me. Well, Namjoon and Jin were cuddling and it was the cutest thing. I knew they loved taking couple photos, so I took one for them.

Once I turned around to sit back on the couch, I was welcomed by a shirtless Jungkook. "Hey, wanna watch something?" he asked. "Uh sure." I said trying to avoid looking below his neck. "Ok." he said happily sitting on the couch. I quickly walked to the kitchen to drink some water. I needed to get the image of his abs out of my head.

"You okay?" I heard from next to me. I got startled and started choking on the water. He patted my back, trying to calm me down.

Once I was fine, I gulped the remaining water before walking to the living room. I sat down on the empty part of the couch and turned on the tv. Jungkook jumped over the back of the couch and sat next to me.

"What we watching?" he asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "The first k drama that pops up." I said typing k drama into the search bar.

Not even 5 minutes into the movies, the dogs came running down the stairs and ran back and forth on the couch like crazy.

"Pudgy, come here." I whispered patting my lap. He ran up to me and licked my face. "Ok calm down." I slowly stroked his fur. Eventually he calmed down and placed his head on my lap before falling asleep.

"You are a dog whisperer." Jungkook chuckled. "I have experience." I glared at him. "And I'm a lady whisperer, I have experience." he mimicked me. "Pfftt no you don't." I said trying to control my laugh.

"Wanna bet." he said making me face him. "I wanna sleep." I said annoyed. "Ok, good night." he said before pulling me by the chin close to him. He slowly leaned in until our lips touched. I closed my eyes and unknowingly kissed him back.

He slowly pulled away and smirked. "I think I'm getting addicted to your lips." he said before pecking them. "That's not possible." I rolled my eyes and looked down at the sleeping dog on my lap. "It is a very real thing. Both guys and girls can get addicted to each other's lips and even their bodies." he explained. "Ok, just go to sleep or something." I said leaning my head against the couch.

"Can I kiss you again?" Jungkook asked. "No, I want to sleep." I said with my eyes closed. "Please. Just one more, please." he begged. "Will you let me sleep in peace?" I opened an eye and looked at him. "Yes." he smiled. "Fine. But, let me sleep afterwards." I said. He nodded his head quickly.

I faced my head towards him, still laying against the couch. He leaned in slowly and placed a long kiss on my lips. He pulled away an inch to breathe and quickly locked our lips again.

"I said once, not twice." I crossed my arms. "Not my fault they are addictive." he crossed his arms as well. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes.