Chapter 20

The next morning all the guys were already up and playing some game on the xbox.

"Morning mom." Jeongsan said. Jungkook whipped his head at Jeongsan and stared at him in shock. "I'm sorry what did you say?" Jungkook asked. "Uh he just calls me that." I sakd nervously.

"He wouldn't call anyone mom." Jungkook knew I was lying. "So, is Jeongsan your son or what?" he asked. "Yes I am." Jeongsan said to Jungkook. "Who is the father?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Uh." Is all I could say. "Y/N you gonna tell him, or do I have to?" Taehyung asked. "You tell him." I said and ran to my bedroom embarrassed, making sure to lock the door behind me.

Seconds later and I could hear Jungkook pounding on the door. "I'm trying to sleep." I whined. "Why don't you let me sleep with you since we have a child together." he teased. "No go away." I yelled.

"Here is the key." I heard from the other side. I ran to the closet and hid inside it. Once the door opened I put my hand over my mouth so I wasn't breathing to loudly. Kind of like when you hide from a murderer in those horror movies.

"Y/N you can't hide from me." he lifted the sheets on my bed. Once he saw nothing he turned towards the closet. He slowly walked to the door and opened it.

I screamed and sank to the ground making Jungkook put his hand over my mouth. He closed the closet doors and sat down next to me. "Shh your neighbors are going to think you are getting kidnapped." Jungkook said. I hit him many times. "You came into the room like a murderer, what do you expect me to do?" I said annoyed.

"Why didn't you tell me we had a kid?" he crossed his arms. "Because you made me have sex with you when I was drunk. You think I would tell you if you forced me to have a child?" I yelled. "I was a mistake?" I heard from outside the closet.

I immediately opened it to see that Jeongsan had ran out of the room. "Jeongsan where are you going?" I asked. "I was a mistake wasn't I?" he asked looking down. "No, I just made up a story to be mad at your father. We planned on having you." I only lied so Jeongsan wouldn't feel down. "Then, why wasn't he here until now?" "I wasn't able to find him. He didn't know I was pregnant with you." I explained.

"Ok I believe you." he walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and patted his back. "Can I watch rated R movies now?" he asked out of nowhere. "When you are old enough yes." I said making him whine. "But, mom-" "Your mother said no." Jungkook interrupted him.

"Are you sure you are my real father." he walked up to Jungkook and examined him. "Where do you think you got all the good looks from?" Jungkook raised a brow. "Oh you are my father." he hugged Jungkook tightly. I rolled my eyes, "I'm going back to bed." I walked to my bedroom.

I closed the door behind me and plopped down on my bed. I could hear Jeongsan screaming at the tv, most likely playing a video game.

Few minutes later a knock was heard at my door. "Come in." I said sleepily. The door opened and Jungkook popped out. He walked in and shut the door behind him. "You mind if I join you?" he asked walking over to the bed. "You can lay down." I said blinking tiredly.

He smiled before climbing onto the bed and laying on top of me. I sighed and placed my arms on top of his back.

The next morning, I was woke by the sound of Jeongsan's voice. I opened my eyes and looked toward the direction his voice was coming from.

I saw my mother, Hoseok, Jeongsan and my three roommates. "Why are you all in here?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "It's 12 o'clock, you two have been sleeping for so long. Get up." my mother said. "I'm going back to bed." I turned my face the opposite direction of them and closed my eyes.

"Get your asses up!" Taehyung yelled. I shot my eyes open and pushed Jungkook off me to beat Taehyung.

"Say it again." I said having a hold around Taehyung's shirt. "I won't I'm sorry." he raised his hands in defeat. "That's what I thought." I let him go and pushed him.

I walked to the kitchen and quickly made breakfast before sitting on the couch to eat it. Jungkook came out of my bedroom looking like he was sleep walking. He looked around the room until he saw me and walked over to me.

"Do you think he's sleep walking?" I asked as he slowly walked closer and closer to me. Once he reached me he sat down on my lap and layed his head against my shoulder.

"Aww." everyone except Jeongsan said at the same time. "What the heck?" Jeongsan said as he came out of the bathroom. "Be quiet your dad is sleeping." Taehyung said. "Why is he sleeping on top of mom though?" Jeongsan asked. "It's called cuddling." Taehyung explained. "Ok bye." Jeongsan waved before walking to his bedroom.

"Jungkook." I said shaking him. "Wake up." I repeated multiple times. He groaned slowly opening his eyes. "Come on, you got to eat." I put the plate of food under his nose. He grabbed the food and shoved it in his mouth. Once he was finished, he shoved his face in the crook of my neck and went back to sleep.

"What a big baby." Jin rolled his eyes. "You are just jealous Namjoon doesn't give you that much attention." I chuckled. "Yes he does." Jin pouted. I rolled my eyes in response.

Jin got annoyed and tried to prove me wrong. He sat on Namjoon's lap and they began to make out. "Ok I get it, you can stop." I said. "It's only been 2 minutes. You can watch us some more." Jin said before continuing.

I moved Jungkook's head and put my face on top of his hair. His hair was a big help and covered my eyes.

2 hours later and Jungkook finally woke up. He yawned and turned around to face the tv, with his head still resting on my shoudler. I stretched my arms and pushed Jungkook off me. "Uh finally I can stretch." I got up and walked around the house. My muscles have been sore all day from him laying on me.

Around dinner time the bell rang. I knew who it was and ran to the door excited. It was Lia and Beomgyu. I hugged Beomgyu tightly and let him inside. Lia ran up to Hoseok and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you." Lia said. "I missed you more." Hoseok responded. "No I missed you more." they went back and forth until they were finally interrupted.

"Ok dinner time." My mother said, getting some food from the oven. I made sure to get a seat next to Beomgyu. He's so handsome and kind.

"Y/N? Pass the food." Jungkook angrily put the plate of food in my hand and glared at Beomgyu.