Chapter 24

I slowly crept downstairs making sure Jungkook wasn't anywhere. I walked into the living room to see him looking up at the tv while smiling cutely. I smiled a little before crawling to the kitchen.

"Morning baby." I heard a voice from behind me. "Oh hi." I stood up and dusted myself off. "Did you sleep well?" he asked. Usually he never asks me this many questions. I looked at him confused before answering, "yes." "Good because today we are going to a arcade with Jeongsan." he smiled.

"Don't pay for him." I said crossing my arms. "Fine, but I'm paying for you." he smiled. "No, I can just watch." I said. "Come on don't be so boring." he whined. "I'll follow you guys around. There." I said.

"What about your hand?" I asked remembering him getting shot in the hand. "Oh it isn't that bad." he showed me his hand with a deep hole in the palm. "Go bandage it up, you can't just leave it. You should at least go to the hospital to remove the bullet." I explained. "No look I can do it myself." he inserted a finger inside his hand. 

"Please don't do that. It's not good for you and it's a very gory site." I explained covering my eyes. "Fine I'll bandage it because you said so." he pouted, walking upstairs.

He came back minutes later with a bandage around his hand. "Your body is thanking you." I said. "Whatever." he rolled his eyes.

Not even 10 minutes after Jeongsan, Jungkook and I arrived at the arcade, Jungkook got a phone call and took it outside. I watched as he seemed angry and punched the glass wall. I don't think he knew it would shatter to pieces, but it did. The glass shards hit him on the cheek, near his lips and forehead. After everyone was staring at him in shock, he just ran away.

Something definitely wasn't right and most likely was from the phone call he got.

I ran with Jeongsan to the car and we drove home. Apparently, Jungkook took the bus home, but still arrived before us.

When I walked in the house, the first thing I heard was a door slam. I knew it was Jungkook. Since he didn't seem very happy, I told everyone to leave him be and not try and make things worse.

That night I decided to sleep on the floor in the room my mom was staying in.

The next morning, when I walked downstairs, I saw Jungkook sleeping on the sofa. It was early, 5 am, so I wasn't surprised he was still sleeping. In fact, I was the only one up because everyone else sleeps in until usually 10 am.

I walked up to see Jungkook curled into a ball with his face hidden in his arms. I grabbed a blanket and set it on top of him. Almost immediately, he moved and hugged the blanket. I got a good look at his face that had tear stains all over and cuts from the glass.

I quickly and quietly went to the bathroom to grab some medicine to apply to his wounds.

I slowly kneeled down in front of him and started to gently apply the medicine. I tried my best to be careful and slow, but he still seemed to wake up.

He groaned scrunching his nose before opening his eyes. I waved awkwardly. "Why are you here?" he said with a raspy voice. "Just treating your wounds, you can go back to sleep." I expained."No, go ahead." he leaned his face closer to mine and stared into my eyes. I got a little flustered with how close we are, but shook it off and continued applying his medicine.

Once I was all finished, he had already fallen back to sleep. I situated myself on the ground and rested my head against the couch. Since I couldn't watch tv, I pulled out my phone and began to play a game.

A few minutes later Jungkook shifted and ended up sitting on the ground next to me. "You still playing overwatch?" he asked rubbing his eyes. "Until I beat your record, I will never stop." I said making him chuckle.

I heard a sigh next to me and then weight on my shoulder. I knew it was Jungkook and just let him sleep. Little did I know he was fully awake.

After 30 minutes I finally looked over at Jungkook to see if he was asleep to find his eyes wide open, watching me as I played. "You've been awake this entire time?" I asked. "I just needed a head rest." he said. "That is what the couch is for." I pushed his head annoyed. He scoffed before getting up and laying on the couch. He placed his hand on top of my head and began caressing my hair.

"Go to sleep." I pushed his hand off my head. "You're so mean." he whined. "Just go to sleep." I responded. I heard shifting and then felt arms wrap around my chest. I tried prying them off, but it was no use. I looked up annoyed and instantly regret it after Jungkook took the chance to plant a kiss on my forehead.

"Yah!" I yelled. "Be quiet people are still sleeping." he whispered. "Let go of me!" I yelled softly. "Just like when you needed a hug for comfort, I need one too." he explained.

I remembered early it seemed like he was having a hard time with something.

I sighed before turning around and opening my arms. He smiled widely before pulling me on top of him and hugging me tightly. "I didn't mean this kind of hug." I managed to choke out. "Just go to sleep." he repeated my words from before. I glared at him before laying my head against his shoulder. "There you go." he said rubbing my back. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep within what felt like seconds.

The next morning, as usual I was swarmed by everyone in the house. I glared at them before saying, "stop staring at me and go do your own things." I said not wanting to get up. "We are looking at both of you." Hoseok said taking out his phone. "Do I take pictures of you and Lia making out and say you miss each other more?" I sat up annoyed.

Jungkook groaned and pulled me back to his chest. "Just ignore them and go back to sleep." he said. "What happened to his face?" Taehyung asked. "He tripped, now go away." I said closing my eyes. "Just let them sleep." Namjoon said. They all listened and went on with doing their own things.