Chapter 31

Today Jungkook invited the entire house to watch him dance. Well, he was dancing with Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung as well.

He drove us all to a nearby bar and told us to wait near the stage. All four of them went backstage and came back out a few minutes later.

There were a fair amount of people already in the bar. Mostly, older men that weren't paying attention to the stage and talking with one another. Also some young girls screaming near the stage waiting for the guys to come out.

When the four of them walked out, my jaw dropped in shock. They were wearing shorts that barely went down half of their thighs with a innocent white buttoned up shirt on top.

Jungkook smirked at me, knowing what he was doing to me. When they started their dance, crowds of girls were screaming at them and trying to get on the stage.

Jungkook grabbed the buttom of side od his shorts and lifted it up. My eyes couldn't help but look at his thick thunder thighs. I never knew they were that huge.

Even when the show had stopped, by jaw was still dropped and I was practically drooling. Eventually I smacked myself in the face to get myself to stop staring at his body.

The four guys went back stage and got dressed in the clothes they were wearing before.

"You like it?" Jungkook asked wiggling his brows. "You guys are good dancers." I responded. "I think you were looking somewhere else." Jungkook teased before sipping some alcohol. "Pfftt sure." I rolled my eyes. "Did you realize you were yelling about my thick thunder thighs?" he asked.

"I said that out loud?" I widened my eyes. "Yes you did." he smirked. "Uh I should go home before I get drunk." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

Once we got home, everything was just really awkward. Well, I was awkward. When I first walked in the door, I shared an eye contact with Jungkook for a few seconds before running to my mom's room. Yeah, I've been living in her room for quite some time now. My mom was fine with it, she sleeps on the couch in the living room and actually prefers the couch over a bed.

I got myself comfortable and turned on the tv. Couple minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I said thinking it was Jeongsan. I was wrong. Jungkook walked into the room, which made me embarrassed.

"Hey baby, I can't sleep." he said walking over to me. "Take some sleeping pills, you probably drank too much." I explained. "No I didn't drink much at all. I just want cuddles." he pouted.

We both sat in silence for a while until he finally spoke. "Can I cuddle you? You won't have to hug me back." he begged. I sighed, "just this once." I said. He jumped up and down before getting on the other side of the bed.

He scooted towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He sat there in silence for a few minutes which confused me.

Usually he would say something, or do something instead of just going right to sleep.

I turned around to face him to see he was already asleep. I gently poked his nose to see if he was awake or sleeping. He was definitely sleeping by the way he wiggled his nose.

I sighed, placing my hand on his cheek and caressing it with my thumb. "How can you sleep so cutely?" I whispered to myself. I realized the tv was still on and it was pretty loud. I turned it off, making the room go pitch black.

I thought to myself before smiling. I leaned in towards him to see if he see awake. I knew he would smile, which he didn't. Since I knew he was a hundred percent asleep, I decided to give him a good night kiss. I planted a long gentle kiss on his lips before pulling away.

"You didn't use mints this time." I chuckled to myself. "Well, good night." I said before wrapping my arms around his back and closing my eyes.

The next morning, when I walked into the living room, I saw Jungkook sleepily eating his breakfast.

He stuffed some food into his mouth and looked like a hamster with his cheeks all puffed up with food

He stuffed some food into his mouth and looked like a hamster with his cheeks all puffed up with food. Once he saw me, he stopped eating with his cheeks full of food.

"Good morning." I chuckled. "Good morning." he responded and quickly swallowed his food. I walked to the kitchen and made myself my usual breakfast, waffles.

I put two waffles into the toaster and waited for them to cook. While I was waiting, Jungkook came up behind me and backhugged me.

"Thanks for the good night kiss last night." he said making me freeze on my spot. "Stop making things up." I said acting like nothing happened. "Don't play dumb. You even told me about not putting mints in my mouth." he explained.

I widened my eyes. He was actually awake the whole time? "How were you awake?" I asked. "I just made it seem like I was because I knew you were acting weird. Now I know why. You just wanted to give your bun bun a kiss." he teased. "Go away." I pryed his hands off me and shoved him.

"Aw are you blushing?" he asked getting a good look at my face. "No." I said facing away from him. "Ok I'm going to the store if you need anything." he said pecking the back of my neck before leaving.