Chapter 15

4 years later...

So, I've been stanning this group called BTS for quiet a while now and today I'm finally getting to go to their fan meet! Since Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon are in the band, they gave me free tickets. I have been begging them for years and today they finally just let me come.

They were also revealing a special guest. He's famous for something, but noone is revealing what he's famous for. Weird thing is noone knows what he is famous for either.

I woke up this morning feeling fantastic. I put on some BTS merchandise and got ready for the fan meet. I skipped out of my room and to the kitchen. I quickly made breakfast for myself and Jeongsan. I can't believe he's already 8. He grew up so fast.

"Ok behave yourself." I waved at him as I walked out the door. "Bye mom." he waved back. I knew he was just going to play video games all day. Which is better than him trying to sneak out to see a girl.

I arrived at the fan meet early to get a seat close to the front. Luckily, I got the 4th seat closest to the front and claimed it. I waved at my roommates who were already sitting on the stage behind a table.

30 minutes later, the fan meet started. "Welcome ARMY!" Taehyung yelled as girls screamed over him. "Before we get started we have a special guest." he sat down and all three of them looked to their left.

A man appeared from behind the curtains and walked out. He was wearing tight black pants with a tight black collar shirt on top. He was wearing a mask and a hat so noone could see who he was.

"Ok let's do a countdown. 5. 4. 3. 2." after the three of them got down to the number 2 he placed one hand on his hat and the other on his mask. "1!" he quickly removed his hat and mask and set them on the table in front of him. My mouth dropped seeing it was Jungkook.

My roommates all smirked at me. They remembered him when he came over that one day. I got lucky that he didn't notice me and was waving at some people in the back. He quickly drank water before sitting down on the end.

"Ok, let's start." Jin announced into the microphone. Security started directing us up to the stage one by one. I got up and just talked with Namjoon since hr was in the first seat about Jin flirting with other people. I talked to Taehyung about Jeongsan and how he's turned out to be lazy a lot like Taehyung. Jin just talked to me about I should get my nails done and he was the one that should do it.

I nervously walked over to Jungkook and looked down at the cloth on the table the entire time. "Oh great it's you." he said in a cold tone. "Didn't think you'd be hear." I nervously laughed itching the back of my neck. "Well, good seeing you." he said and looked over to the girl next to me. Yeah, he was definitely still mad at the incident 10 years before.

After the fan meet was over, I decided to visit my mom and Hoseok. Hoseok does live in my mom's basement, he's still saving up for a house of his own.

It was night time by the time I got to her house. She usually leaves a key with me anytime I want to visit her. I quickly walked inside and upstairs to my old bedroom.

Half an hour later I heard a sound from downstairs like the front door opened and closed. I ignored it and jsut tried to sleep. Another 30 minutes later and I couldn't sleep from wanting to go and check what happened.

I got out of my bed and walked down the stairs cautiously. I saw nothing near the front door or the kitchen. In the living room there was something on the couch. I walked closer to see someone sleeping on it. They weren't there before and I was confused. It wasn't my mom or Hoseok. I inched closer and saw that it was Jungkook.

I forgot how close my mom and Jungkook were. He was fast asleep with a gun in his belt and some cuts all over his body. I grabbed some medicine and came back. I applied it to his arms and face and scanned his body to make sure I didn't miss anything. His shirt was up a little bit and looked like there was something there. I lifted it up revealing a long and deep cut along his rib cage.

I quickly walked to the bathroom and grabbed giant bandages. I came bsck and quickly bandaged him up. He had another on his collarbone that I also bandages up. Once he his wounds were all treated, I put away all the medicine and covered him with a blanket before heading back to my room.

The next morning, I was woken by voices downstairs. I quickly walked out of my room and looked down from the railing upstairs.

"You didn't clean my wounds?" Jungkook asked my mother. She shook her head in response. "And Hosoek didn't either?" he questioned. "Nope I wouldn't clean your wounds." he said glued to his phone. "Then, who did?" he looked at my mom and brother suspiciously.

I sighed before walking down the stairs. "Morning and thanks for ruining my beauty sleep." I walked into the living room glaring at my mom. "Y/N?" Jungkook said. "Oh yeah I cleaned your wounds because you woke me up in the middle of the night." I explained. "Oh thanks." he sat on the couch and pulled out his phone.

"Why is he even here?" I asked turned towards my mother. "He comes here whenever he likes just like you." she said. "Mhm makes total sense." I glared at her before walking to the kitchen.

I made eggs and sausage for breakfast. It's my usual breakfast and they all cook for themselves, so I just made enough for me. I walked in the living room and sat on an empty couch while eating my breakfast.

"What's for breakfast?" Jungkook asked trying to get a glimpse at my food. "I make my own breakfast so you all figure it out yourselves." I said. "Can I have some? I'm injured." he put his hand on his side. "You were standing perfectly dine before." I glared at him.

"Can you get Y/N to give me some of her food?" Jungkook looked st my mom. "Y/N give Jungkook your food." she demanded. "Excuse me? How about no." I walked upstairs to my room and resumed eating on my bed.

"Jung Y/N get down here now!" my mom yelled from downstairs. I ignored her and just kept eating.

I heard stomping on the stairs and then the door to my room busting open. "Go give Jungkook some of your food dammit!" she yelled. "I told you no!" I yelled back. "Get up now and go downstairs!" she yelled. "No! I'm tired of you treating Jungkook like he's your only child!" I yelled. She had enough of me and slapped me.

I screamed and pushed her out of my room. "Come in again and I'll kill you." I yelled with tears streaming down my face. I hate when my mom and I get physical with each other. She lashes out and usually ends up hurting me.

I stayed in my room the entire day, not bothering to even go out to eat. I had already eaten today anyways, so I didn't really need the food.