Chapter 9

"He wanted me to move in with him and told me to bring my dog." I put my face in my hands frustrated. "You don't have a dog." Taehyung said clueless. "Oh jee I had no idea." I said sarcastically. Namjoon sighed, "Look Y/N, Jeongsan needs to grow up with a real father not two gay dudes and a guy who pays no attention to him." he explained. "I know, but I lied to him." I looked down. "Well, I just hope you will tell him eventually." Namjoon said and left to the living room.

After spending the remainder of the day with Jeongsan, I went back to school the next day. Today we were going to a football (nfl) game with the same kids in the other class Jungkook teaches.

Once I walked in the classroom Jungkook got out of his seat and smiled at me. I waved before sitting in my usual seat. "Now that everyone is here let's go out to the bus." he said as everyone followed.

I was the last on the bus and I wasn't surprised the only seat open for one more was Jungkook's. Almost immediately when I sat next to him, he layed his head on my shoulder. I sighed and just pulled out my phone.

After a few hours Jungkook woke up and took my phone from my hands. I was in the middle of a round of overwatch. Luckily, he didn't die and ended up winning for my team. He handed it back to me after he played a few more rounds, winning all of them.

"Your welcome I just earned you a bunch of stuff." he said as he handed the phone back to me. I didn't realize until now what Jungkook was wearing. It was very different from what he usually wore. He wore more of a sweater and turtle neck with a older looking suit (idk men's clothing that well btw).

We got to the stadium that was filled with thousands of fans screaming. We got front row seats which had to have been fairly expensive. The game lasted around 6 hours and apparently we had a vip kind of thing where we would get to play against each other.

It took me a while to figure out how to put on all the pads and equipment players usually wear. I eventually got it figured out and got all comfortable.

Once I got on the field it was Hyunjin, Mina, me and some other new kids that joined us today. On the other side was Jungkook, Beomgyu, Yoongi, Hoseok and a couple girls. I didn't know a thing about football except really running and catching the ball, I guess that's the point of it. Oh and scoring, yeah that too.

Hyunjin got the ball and signalled for us to run. I ran the farthest I could down the field and ended up getting the ball thrown to me. I surprisingly caught it and ran 10 or so yards. Jungkook eventually picked me up and gentle set me on the ground. Not as hard as usual players tackle each other, but I'm happy it wasn't a hard landing on the ground.

A few plays later I got the ball again and Yoongi hit me head to head. Man did that hurt. He used to hurt me physically all the time when we were together. I wasn't very surprised that he hit me as hard as he did.

Jungkook as well as my brother ran up to me worried. My head was hurting pretty badly after that collision. Jungkook got up and walked over to Yoongi angrily. "How dare you." he shoved Yoongi. "Woah my bad." Yoongi raised his hands and chuckled.

I was good for the most part and got back up to play. I recieved the ball once again and guess what, Yoongi hit me once again in the head. The whole vip thing ended there after they confirmed I had a concussion.

We all got back on the bus and doctors sat with me. We stopped on the side of a road where forests were to take a bathroom break. Everyone got off except the doctors, I didn't want them to watch me go to the bathroom, so they just stayed on the bus.

After doing my business I heard a noise coming from a little deeper in the forest. Me being curious, I walked further until I saw Jungkook. He wasn't going to the bathroom it looked more like he was punching something. I ran up to him to see him stabbing Yoongi.

Once he saw me he looked at me with his dark eyes and grabbed me. He put his hand over my mouth that was covered with blood, most likely Yoongi's and carried me deep into the forest. He carried me until we reached a road on the other side where a car picked us up.

He finally took his hand off my mouth and cleaned his bloody knife. At that moment I was scared for my life. "I'm sorry, I just heard a noise and I was curious. I won't tell anyone just please don't kill me." I started sobbing. "Hey, babygirl it's okay. I just killed him for hurting you. I would never kill something so precious to me." he smiled softly.

"Where are we going?" I asked as tears kept streaming down my face. "To my mansion." he explained. "Ok." I said staring out the window while non stop crying.

Jungkook pulled me onto his lap and hugged me tightly. "Shhh it's okay, I'm here." he rubbed my back. "Are you going to do anything to me? Make me shave my head, grow out my hair?" I asked while sobbing against his shoulder. "Look at me." he said. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes.

"Babygirl I love your hair, I just make fun of it because I'm jealous on how good it looks on you." he said making me laugh. "Don't think I'm going to do anything to you because I won't I promise." he held out his pinky. "Ok." I said interlocking my pinky with his.

Once we arrived at his house I got out of the car and excitedly ran to the door. It was the house with his puppy. The bodyguards welcomed me and opened the door. Gureum ran out and jumped at my legs. I sat down and hugged him tightly.

I kissed his head softly before letting him go. "Oh wait I got the top of his head all wet." I said feeling bad. "It's ok I'll fix it. Just make sure you use mine next time." Jungkook said, picking up the dog. "You go upstairs and pick a bedroom." he pointed up at the second floor that had two staircases leading up to it.

I walked up the stairs and looked at all the bedrooms. I picked the one that was the darkest. I like when no sunlight shines through and wakes me up in the morning. Then, if I'm sick I can sleep all day too.

"I found one." I yelled. Jungkook came up a few minutes later, chuckling. I faced him confused. "This is my bedroom. But, if you really like it we can share." he suggested. "Can I get the couch?" I asked. "No, you can sleep on the bed. If you really want to sleep alone, I'll sleep on the couch." he said grabbing a few blankets and setting them on the couch.

"It's okay, please sleep on your bed. I know how you didn't get much sleep the last time I slept in your bed and you slept on a couch." I explained. "We can share if you want." He raised a brow waiting for my answer. "How about we put a pillow in between us?" I suggested. "Sounds good to me." he plopped himself on the bed.

"What am I supposed to tell my roommates and everyone?" I asked laying next to him. "Well, now that I have you, I can leave my teacher job. So, just tell everyone you are with me and you are safe." he explained. "Am I stuck here forever?" I asked hoping he would say no. "No, but you can't leave the property for the first month." he said making me whine. "Don't worry the property is huge and there are many things to explore." he said.