Chapter 22

Of course the night I finally got all my anger out, my father forced me to come with him again.

My father, or Jung Do-san, is a criminal police have been searching for, for a very long time. He robbed banks and even got his friend out of jail by a helicopter. Now he's moved on to hurting people. He's already killed 6 people and I might be his 7th. Everytime he takes me by force, I always come home with at least one stab wound from him and an empty stomach.

He starves me for days at a time and keeps me tied up in his basement. He has other people down there, well they aren't living. It's a terrible erotic smell that comes from the lifeless bodies, but I've been down there so much I'm used to it by now.

This time he kept me for just 5 days. He's never kept me for less than a week. Hopefully he's starting to get tired of hurting me and let me be soon.

This time I had a stab wound in my left thigh and just a broken nose. I walked in the house quietly and limped my way to my bedroom.

I looked in the living room to see Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung and my mom. Jungkook was the only one that noticed me and knew something was wrong.

I hurried to my bedroom and locked myself in my bathroom. I searched through the cabinets to find medicine and a bandage. I applied the medicine and wrapped the bandage around my entire left thigh. I was interrupted when I heard pounding on the door. I hurried, wrapping my leg and pulled down my pant leg. Luckily, my nose was already wrapped up so noone has to see my crooked nose.

"Y/N open the door." I heard from the other side. "Just a second." I said trying to hide all of the things I had taken out.

I opened the door to see a worried Jungkook. "Oh hi I was just going to eat." I said trying to squeeze past him. He stopped me and blocked the doorway. "Y/N what happened?" he asked. "I just tripped." I smiled. "Stop with the bullshit. What really happened?" he said not buying it. "I'm serious, I just tripped." I explained.

He sighed before leaving the room and walking to his bedroom. He knows I didn't just trip. I've come home too many times with wounds it wouldn't make sense for me to be tripping all the time.

I walked to his bedroom and knocked on the door. I decided he should know since everyone else in the house knows except him.

"What?" he said with a little anger to his tone. "I'll tell you what happened." I said as I entered the room. "Ok I'm listening." he sat up on his bed and had his full attention on me.

"Okay, so I've just been having some problems with my father. That's all." I explained. "He hurt you?" he shot up from his bed. "Uh yeah." I scratched the back of my neck. "I'm killing him. Where is he?" He asked. "I don't know." I looked down at the ground.

"We need to stay somewhere safer. You can invite your friends and everyone to come live in my mansion, this is just not a safe place for you." he explained. I sighed in response, knowing after I told him I wouldn't get out of this.

"Stay still and don't move." he instructed before running off to his bathroom. I just stood there confused, but followed what he told me to do. He came back with a long bandage which confused me even more.

"Where are you injured on your leg?" he asked. "What-" I began to say, but was stopped seeing all the blood on the floor coming from my stab wound. "Left thigh." I gulped.

He rolled up my pant leg and took off the bandage I had already wrapped around the wound. Once he saw it I saw his eyes immediately become teary. He quickly wrapped up my leg tighter to stop the blood flow for now. He cleaned the blood off my leg and the floor.

"Ok you can go eat now. We have to take you to a hospital though." he said with his back facing me. I nodded and walked out of the room.

As I was walking to the kitchen I was startled by a yell and some loud bang. I knew it was coming from Jungkook's room. I ran to the door and busted it open to see him sobbing on the floor with broken pieces that belonged to a vase all over the floor. Some of the pieces had cut him on his arms, legs and even his face.

"Jungkook?" I said gaining his attention. He sat up and wiped his eyes. "Oh hi." he smiled. "What's wrong?" I asked knowing he wasn't in his right mind. "Oh just the vase fell and cut me that's all." he said starting to clean up the pieces. "No I'll do it. Go sit on your bed so you don't get hurt." I explained.

He sat on the bed and sniffed. I looked up at him which made him turn his back to me. Was he mad at me? I wasn't sure what I did. I shook off my thoughts and continued cleaning up all the pieces left of the vase.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I said. He stood up and sauntered to the bathroom. As I was cleaning his wounds, he stared down at the sink. It definitely seemed like he was thinking about something.

His thoughts were interrupted when I started treating the wounds on his face. He looked directly at me, with his still blank face. Once I was done, I tried cheering him up by ruffling his hair. I saw him smile a bit, "I see that smile." I teased.

Then his smile just dropped. Maybe teasing him wasn't what he needed, but maybe he needed comfort. I turned his body towards me and hugged him tightly. I rubbed his back slowly to try and calm him. He hugged me back and layed his head on top of mine.

I didn't realize I was going to stay in that position for so long. Jungkook didn't fall asleep or anything, I just think he really needed the comfort.

"Are you sleeping?" I finally asked after standing there for an hour or so. He chuckled, "How would I sleep standing up?" "I don't know you just haven't said anything." I explained. "Are your legs hurting, is that why you are talking?" he asked. "Maybe." I said. "You could have just said that before." he said before letting go of me. I stretched my arms and my legs as best I could.

The next day was total chaos. My roommates, mom, brother, Jeongsan and even Beomgyu and Lia were moving into Jungkook's house. I felt bad for Jungkook with all the people staying at his house. But, he's probably happy I have to share a room with him because all the other rooms were taken.

As big as the house is, there aren't infinite amounts of bedrooms. Even Hoseok and Lia had to share along with Jin and Namjoon. Well, I mean they are dating so I don't think they have a problem with that at all.