sixteen

A knock on the door draws Aurora out of her dazed state. She pulls back the shower curtain and looks into the steamy bathroom, seeing that no one has entered her, but another knock comes from the outside of the door.

"Hello?" She shouts, blinking through the water running in her eyes from her wet hair. The door opens, and she sees a tall red haired boy stick his head in, smiling at her.

"Fred?" She asks, and he steps fully in, shutting the door behind him. He was dressed in a nice pair of trousers and a deep purple button down, but the top three were unbuttoned. He looked worn out, but he was still the most attractive man Aurora had ever seen.

"Hey, darling." He said lowly, leaning himself against the counter and letting his eyes run over her facial features.

"Your cheeks and nose are burnt." He said, frowning slightly. Aurora subconsciously brought a hand up to touch her warm face, and she laughed quietly.

"I was in the garden for awhile, I must've lost track of time as the sun went up." She said, and he smiled, shaking his head as he looked to the ground.

"You're the only person I know who can do magic, but chooses not to." He says, looking back up at her. She goes back behind the shower curtain to where the hot water can run over her head, the burning sensation in her cheeks magnified.

"I thought you said you would be all day?" She asked, hearing him shuffle on the other side of the curtain.

"I didn't want to disappoint you if I was later than what I said, so I thought it would be best to surprise you instead." He admits, and Aurora smiled to herself under the stream.

There are noticeable changes already from being in a relationship with him. A small act of romance that means the world to her, would've never happened just three days ago, and she quite liked the change for the better.

"I appreciate that very much, thank you." She responds, turning off the water. She pokes her head out and points at the towel hung on the back of the door, and Fred smirks at her, grabbing it and putting it behind his back.

"Very funny, sweetheart, now hand me my towel, please." She groans, rolling her eyes. Fred's smirk only widens, and he takes the towel and holds it above his head.

"Come and get it, McGonagall." He said lowly, his eyes daring her to make a move.

She raised her eyebrows at his request, and when his mischievous gaze didn't falter, she sucked in a sharp breath. Fred gave her a sense of confidence she never previously had, and she was never embarrassed around him, which allowed her to do such a thing.

She pulled back the curtain, and Fred's eyes immediately traveled over her bare, wet body, her skin glowing in the light streaming in from the window. She slowly walked over to where he was standing, and made sure to make her hip movements dramatic as she walked.

"Fuck...muffilato." He hastily muttered, nearly dropping his wand in the process. Aurora continued to slowly walk to him, and put her hands on his chest when she reached him, unbuttoning a few more buttons.

She presses her body against his, and feel his trousers tighten beneath her, his arm dropping to rest on his head. She dragged her hands up his chest and wrapped them around his neck as she planted kisses on his exposed skin, making him drop his head back against the door.

Her hands make their way to his hair, and she tangles one of them, tugging at the roots. He lets out a groan, and she snatched the towel from his hand while his guard is down. She backs away, looking at his now wet clothing and disbelief written all over his face.