three

The two got about a quarter of the way through the movie, before the rowdy Weasley siblings returned. George is ruffling Ginny's hair, while her and Ron are bumping elbows. Fred's head turned away from the screen and he waved at his brother, motioning him and the other two to join them in watching the movie.

"It's some cool film, and we aren't too far in. Care to join?" He asks, leading to George jumping onto the couch in between Aurora and Fred, Ginny plopping into the nearest lounge chair, and Ron laying on the floor next to Ginny.

"I see the pastry is still going strong." Says George, smirking at Aurora and ruffling her hair. She rolls her eyes, pushing his hand away before absentmindedly playing with a strand.

"This better not be permanent, or I'll have Molly out for you both!" Aurora exclaims, smacking George upside the head. He slaps her knee just as hard, and she scoffs, throwing her legs over the boy to pin him down, and pushing on the pressure points in his neck, making him laugh.

"So much for this movie, huh?" Mutters Fred, pausing it and getting up from his seat on the couch, when he suddenly grabs the pillow from behind him and chucks it at Ginny, hitting her straight in the face.

Ron bursts out laughing from the floor next to her, earning himself a blow to the side of the head with the same pillow she was just hit in the face with. He rolls onto his side from the impact, giving Ginny a devilish smile before reaching into his pocket to grab his wand.

"Stop!" Aurora shouts at Ron, making him turn to her with a confused look on his face, "No magic." She finishes lowly, smirking at Ron before jumping off the couch and grabbing another pillow, smacking Fred in the side of the face with it.

"Bloody hell, Aura, you've done it this time." He says, turning to his twin and giving him a look. George shoots an evil grin in Aurora's direction, before grabbing her arms and pinning them behind her back, leaving her unable to move. Her eyes widen at the debilitation, watching Fred slowly stalk towards her with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, that's just cruel George." Says Ginny, laughing at the scene before her. Ron turns his head back to his distracted sister, grabbing the pillow from her hands and giving her a hard smack in the head with it.

Ginny jumps up from her seat on the lounge chair to get her brother back, but he takes off around the den, Ginny close on his tail. While they're running around the couch to avoid each other's pillow blows, Aurora is doing her best to kick George and Fred both in the shins, but it has no effect.

"Fred...Freddie don't do this to me!" She shouts just before his hands come in contact with her waist, tickling her. A burst of laughter comes from her chest as she tries to move away, but is still solidly pinned by George. Fred moves his hands from his waist to her neck and under her arms, ticking where he knows as her most ticklish areas.

"Bloody hell, Ginny!" Aurora screams, hoping to get some help. Just after that, Ginny is prying George's grip off of Aurora's arms, which proves to be a much more difficult task. The twins, though lanky looking, are extremely strong.

"Rory I...I can't get him off." She says in between fits of laughter, while Aurora is still getting the worst of it. Ginny attempts to hold Fred back, and even asks Ron for help, but it's no use, and eventually her eyes light up.

"Wait! Wait, stop for a quick minute, I have an idea!" She shouts, making Fred's hands pause where they are on her waist. Aurora, in her out of breath state, can't help but think of his hand's location, and how they're now gently resting in the curve of her waist. An action so completely normal, but drove her absolutely mental.

"Since we're obviously on uneven teams, we should invite some people over." She says, smiling. The Weasley kids eye each other, silently asking themselves who they'd want to bring over, and Aurora nods her head.