thirty two

Fred and Aurora paused where they were, not even disconnecting from one another. They look towards the pair in their doorway, and see George give a goofy thumbs up, with Angelina just smirking next to him.

"Roomies?" Asks Fred, finally sitting up. Aurora straightens herself out, sitting up on the bed to look at Angelina.

It's not that she didn't like Angelina, but after everything that she's noticed after Hermione warned her made her hesitant to live with the girl. She forced a smile onto her face, and elbowed Fred slightly, signaling for him to do the same.

"George invited me to move in with him, so we'll all be here together!" Angelina exclaims, clinging to George's arm. Fred forces out a quiet laugh, but Aurora can tell by the pointed look he sent George, he wasn't happy.

"That sounds fantastic, I'm so happy for you both." Says Aurora, forcing herself to be positive. She had no true reason to be annoyed, since she's also moving in with Fred, but Aurora didn't want Angelina there at all.

The two stand at the doorway for what seems like an eternity, with Angelina stroking George's arm with affection, and George keeps a goofy grin on his face. Fred scratches the back of his neck and looks to Aurora, who still holds a tense smile on her face. It was as if they were trying to show them how much they love each other, and it was only getting awkward.

A few more moments passed before they finally left, and Fred let out an audible sigh, Aurora doing the same. She furrowed her brows at him, taking her bottom lip between her teeth and looking at him in annoyance.

"She's moving in as well, I guess." Mutters Aurora, and Fred just shakes his head, his eyes focused on the open door in front of them. Her hand strokes the soft bedding, and eventually her fingers brush over his, taking them in her soft hand.

"Maybe I can convince George to change his mind." He says with hope, turning his gaze to Aurora and gently squeezing her hand. She looks at him with pity, and he eventually lets out another heavy breath, tossing his head back as he does so.

"Of course I can't, because you moved in as well." He groans, rubbing his temple with his free hand. Aurora stands up from her seat on the bed to close the door, earning a look from Fred.

"As unfortunate as that is, we don't have to let it have an effect on what we do." She said quietly, walking back over to Fred, gently pushing his knees apart with her body. She stands in front of him, and his hands subconsciously make their way to her hips, digging his fingers into her skin through her pants.

She wraps her arms around his neck while she moves to straddle his waist, and she feels him harden beneath her. Their noses brushed gently, their lips are only millimeters apart, and the feeling of his hot breath against her soft lips was driving her mad. She leaned forward just enough to slowly connect their lips, locking them into a passionate kiss.

It was as if they came from the same puzzle, as their lips moved in perfect unison, fitting together like matching puzzle pieces. Aurora moved her hips against his boner, making the bulge more prominent. He let out a deep groan as she tangled her fingers in his hair, tugging at the roots.

Fred's hands made their way to the small of her back, moving underneath her shirt, desperate for skin to skin contact. He gently drags his nails up and down her back, and she arches into him naturally, her breasts pressed up against his chest.

Fred pulled away with a small smirk on his face, taking his wand from his pocket and pointing it to the door. As he casted the locking charm and silencing spell, Aurora reached into her back pocket, retrieving the mature photos she hastily grabbed on the way out of the house. Fred's eyes drifted to the pictures in her hand, and she saw his eyes darken as he looked over her bare body, frozen in time through a simple click of a camera. He looked back up at her while taking the photos from her hand, shutting them in their nightstand drawer as he leans back, pulling Aurora down with him.