six

Aurora awoke in her own bed, but the entire night was a blur, and she was feeling as if she had died and been brought back. She strained her eyes against the light coming through her bedroom window, and tried to sit up, but was met with a wave of nausea, a pounding headache, and an aching feeling all over her body.

The sounds of Aurora groaning woke a particular red haired twin, who had stayed the night in her room to watch over her.

"Aura, you're awake. How're you feeling?" Asks Fred, laying a hand on her shin. Aurora pinches her eyes together tightly, laying an arm over them to block out all light.

"Oh, just hunky-dory." She mumbles, before gagging. The alcohol and marajuana mixture from last evening, having settled through the night, were not settling any longer, and were coming up now that she was awake.

She quickly jumped out of bed and barely made it to the trash can by her desk before losing the contents of her stomach. When she was finished, she coughed quietly and wiped her mouth, hearing a quiet laugh from behind her. Her face grew bright red at the thought of Fred seeing her in such a state, so she didn't even turn to look at him before speaking up.

"You can leave now. I'm fine." She mutters, wiping her face again.

"I think I'll stay." He retorts, coming over to her side and holding her hair out of her face. The simple act of Fred seeing her at her absolute worst and he still didn't shy made butterflies erupt in her stomach once again. Or maybe that was the hangover. The rest of her stomach contents came into the trash can, and Fred just rubbed her back soothingly.

"That's what I thought." Fred whispered, laughing quietly. As much as Aurora wanted to laugh back, she didn't feel up to the task. From behind her, Fred mumbled a quiet hangover spell, and she felt the majority of her pain and nausea go away, but her body aches persisted.

"Thank you, Fred, but it didn't fully work." She said, keeping her eyes focused on the ground while she tied the now used trash bag. She heard him suck in a breath, and turned around out of curiosity, meeting the gaze of a red haired boy who's having a mental battle at the moment.

"Probably because drinking and smoking wasn't the only thing that happened last night." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. Aurora furrowed her brows in confusion, but stood up from her spot, grasping the closed trash bag and heading to the door, grabbing her towel on the way out.

"Follow and talk, Weasley, follow and talk." She said, making Fred take off after her. He began to mention how the group decided to play truth or dare, and he left out a few key details, such as their kiss, as she threw away the trash bag, but he stopped mid sentence once she entered the bathroom.

"I'm just taking a shower because I feel slimy, just sit on the counter and continue on." She said, motioning for him to come in.

"You never have to tell me twice to join you in the bathroom for a shower, McGonagall." He says cooly, hopping up on the counter and smirking at her. Aurora rolled her eyes and hopped in the shower, undressing in privacy.

"So anyways, after Harry gave Ginny a lap dance, you and Ron were bloody gone, but the game continued. Angelina was acting a bit dodgy for the whole night, but no one really paid her any attention until she asked you to tell the story of how you lost your virginity." He said, making Aurora's eyes widen.

"I told that story?!" She exclaimed, covering her eyes while the water splashed her in the face. On the counter, Fred tan a hand through his hair and nodded.

"Yeah...pretty brilliant, if you ask me. The story was a good one, great fun. Oliver's a lucky guy," He said, trailing off at the end so Aurora couldn't quite hear him, "Anyways, Angelina got super fired up and called you obscenities because he was dating her friend at the time, and it blew super out of proportion because she wouldn't drop the subject, and you got up in her face and slapped her, which resulted in you getting Stupified by her." He finishes, leaving Aurora utterly shocked.