fourty nine

It was as if Aurora's words flipped a switch within him, because the moment she said them, he did exactly what she said.

In an instant, he had one hand around her neck, and the other wrapped around her back, and he had spun them so her back was to the bed. Fred proper himself up with one knee as he laid her down onto the bed, dropping his head to connect their lips into a much more passionate kiss than they had experienced in weeks.

Aurora arched her back into him, groaning as he squeezed her throat gently in response. His tongue had slipped into her mouth, and the two of them moved together in perfect unison, as if the two of them were made for each other.

They kissed as if they had no other care in the world, and for once, they didn't. The house was empty, except for the two of them, and the shop was covered in the meantime. It was perfect.

Fred pulled away and stared down at Aurora, the both of them breathing deeply. He studied her features, admiring how she looked with his hand wrapped around her neck.

He slowly swiped his thumb along Aurora's bottom lip, and without a second thought, she took it in her mouth. She looked deep into his eyes as she swirled her tongue over his thumb, before backing her head away, her lips perfectly sliding over his skin.

Fred took a deep breath, shuddering at the sight of Aurora in complete vulnerability in front of him. The simple act of her sucking his thumb had him so on the edge that he could barely focus, and it was one of the things he loved the most about her: how she can do anything, and he'll still be head over heels, in an intimate and romantic sense.

"Well, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to fuck me, Fred Weasley?" She asks from beneath him, and a shiver ran down Fred's spine once more, a devilish grin growing on his face.

"Bite your tongue, Aurora McGonagall, bite your tongue." He replies in a deep voice, taking a step back from her and pushing her knees apart.

He firmly gripped the waistbands of both Aurora's bottoms and undergarments, and with a simple lift of her hips, he had them down her legs and pooled onto the floor. Aurora's face heated as Fred's eyes scanned over her nearly bare body, and she spread her legs further, allowing him room in between.

He slowly stepped closer to her, and Aurora naturally arched her back as he approached, giving him the chance to snake his arm behind her back and unclasp her bra. Sliding the material off her arms, Fred's eyes are plastered on her chest, his eyes scanning over every curve of her body.

"You're beautiful." He murmurs, dragging his eyes up to look deep into Aurora's, and she smiled up at him, wrapping her hands over his shoulders and pulling herself to sit up.

Her chest was pressed into his torso, and she tilted her head to look up at him as she gripped the waistband of his pants. Fred bit his lip as she dragged the material down his legs, letting him step out of it.

The two looked at each other, completely bare, and a smirk formed on Aurora's face as she scanned his body. She gently placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him backwards, before standing up herself. Fred furrowed his brows a bit, but gasped when Aurora spun the pair around and pushed Fred backwards, causing him to fall onto the bed.

He slid back a bit, propping himself up on his elbows, and watched with his mouth slightly ajar as Aurora slowly crawled onto the bed, hovering her body over his. She propped herself up with one arm, and knotted her other hand through his hair, tugging his head back to give her better access to his neck, where she trailed slow kisses across his jaw.

"Fuck, Aurora..." He groaned, his eyes falling shut as she sucked on a sensitive spot below his ear. She pulled away with a smirk, blowing a stream of cold air onto the fresh love mark, causing a shiver to run down his spine.