thirty three

When Fred said they weren't finished, he meant for the night.

After Aurora took a small nap, Fred broke the silencing charm and Angelina let them know that a celebratory dinner was partaking later in the evening, after the successful move. He accepted the invite, and got Aurora out of bed, knowing she wouldn't want to go to dinner with no shower after their intimate activities.

He helped Aurora through the shower, the two of them washing each other's hair and spitting water into each other's faces. She felt sore between her legs from his fingers, but it was nothing compared to the feeling of his full length, so she managed quite well.

The two managed to keep their hands to themselves for the most part, Fred slipping in a faint hickey on her chest, before getting dressed and going to the kitchen, where George was preparing a meal. George was far better at cooking than Fred was, so Aurora sat on the couch without worry, waiting for the meal to be done.

Fred sat down beside her, pulling her to where her head is laid on his lap, and he runs his fingers through her still wet hair with a smile. She looks up at him and a feeling of pure happiness runs through her veins. She was happy to have someone like Fred in her life, and grateful to have him in her life as something more than a friend. He always kept her on her toes, but always made sure she was safe. He was perfect to and for her, and she felt as if nothing could ruin the happiness the two of them have created amongst each other.

"Butterbeer, you two?" Asks Angelina, standing in the archway to the kitchen. Aurora turns her head to look at her, breaking the happy eye contact with Fred.

In her hands, Angelina holds two already opened bottles of butterbeer, and she wiggled them enticingly at the pair. Aurora shakes her head, letting her know she's alright, and she looks back at Fred, who does the same.

"I'm alright, I don't want to spoil my dinner." He says, chuckling softly. Aurora turns her head back to Angelina and sees her clench her jaw, but a tight smile forms on her lips, masking it.

"That's perfectly fine." She says, walking into the den and taking a seat on the couch opposite of them, setting the opened bottles down on the coffee table.

The room falls into an eerie silence. Not the silence Aurora and Fred enjoyed between the two of them, but the silence brought by a third party who seemed to only be in the room to prevent the kind of silence they enjoyed.

The sounds of a pan sizzling in the kitchen was all that could be heard from the kitchen, yet the den was filled with empty noise. The tapping of Angelina's heel as she bounced her knee, the faint heartbeat Aurora could hear as she pressed her ear against Fred's stomach, and Fred's soft humming to reduce the tension filling the air.

Fred couldn't help but notice as Angelina's eyes flicked between the two of them, and between the bottles of butterbeer on the coffee table. His mind drifts to Hermione's words, and he looks back down at Aurora, who inhaled deeply into his shirt, taking in his scent. He smiled down at her, gently running a hand through her hair, and he heard Angelina stomp up from her seat, drawing the attention of both of them.

"I'm going to go help finish dinner!" She exclaims, clasping her hands together tightly. Aurora sent her a curt nod, but Fred gently sat her up, jumping up from his spot on the couch.

"I think I'll help, as well." He says, and Aurora gives a confused look to the back of his head. Her eyes drift to Angelina, who grits her teeth through a smile, but turns on her heel and returns to the kitchen nonetheless.

Fred turns back to Aurora to kiss her on the forehead, giving her a pointed look. She furrowed her brows as he walked away, now left alone in the den. A part of her wants to join the three in the kitchen, but the new kitchen isn't quite large enough for four adults to move freely, bustling to prepare a meal, so she decided against it.