twenty three

Aurora graciously accepted his invitation, and they celebrated in a more private matter, deciding to work out the kinks both now and later, so to speak.

It was mid afternoon when Aurora heard Hermione and Ron in the hallway, leaving Ron's room. They had been spending time together since she packed, and from the sounds of it, it went well.

Fred had his arm slung lazily over Aurora's bare waist, toying with the ends of her hair. They were displayed as they were that morning, but this time they had no clothes on, and were very awake.

The two heard Hermione and Ron chuckling as they walked by Fred's room, presumably going to the den. Aurora looked down at the red haired boy laying next to her and smiled to herself, grateful for him. She ran her fingers through his hair gently, and he looked up at her, smiling back with that familiar goofy grin.

"Should we join them?" She asks, and Fred pouts, sticking out his bottom lip in a childlike manner, making Aurora laugh.

"Why would I want to go to the den when I'm lying next to the most beautiful woman in the world, especially when she has no clothes on?" He asks, and Aurora's cheeks heat up.

"Bloody hell, don't be so vulgar, Freddie." She laughs, and Fred just shrugs, sitting up. He takes the bedsheets with him, leaving Aurora exposed.

"I'm only being honest, darling," He says lowly, looking down at her body, "I could always go for another round." He smirks, and she rolls her eyes.

Leaning up herself, she straddles his waist and plants a kiss on his lips, before getting down and picking up her clothing. Fred groaned as he pulled on his own sweatpants, crossing his arms over his chest as Aurora began to walk to the door.

"Come here." He said, sternly. Aurora turned to see him staring at her, beckoning with his finger. She smiled and went to stand in front of him.

Smiling down at her, he wrapped his arms around her waist, letting his hands rest on her ass. She wrapped her arms around his neck and went up on her toes, kissing him passionately. The two battled for dominance before Fred took over, and he pulled away before things went further, smirking down at her.

"Better. Come on, now." He said, and Aurora giggled as she left the room, walking down the stairs with their hands intertwined.

They entered the den to see Hermione and Ron seated on the couch, looking at Angelina uncomfortably. She was wrapped in George's arms, and they were kissing each other, oblivious to the others in the room. Fred cleared his throat and they pulled away, George looking wildly flustered.

"Oh, hey Freddie. Mione, Ron, Rory, good day." He greeted, smiling at the four. Ron gave a weak wave, but the other three didn't bother.

"Where's Molly?" Asks Fred, and Hermione jumps up from the couch, going to the kitchen.

"She's gathering a list of what she'll need for supper, I should help!" She exclaims, leaving the three of them with George and Angelina.

"I should also help! Mum might need a lot." Says Ron, forcing a laugh as he goes to the kitchen.

Fred and Aurora take a seat on the couch, and Fred wraps a protective arm around Aurora's shoulders. He knew she didn't like Angelina, and seeing the glare that Angelina sent her way made it obvious as to why.

"I'll fetch us some drinks." Said Angelina, standing from the couch and exiting to the kitchen.

"She's got an ass that's out of this world." Says George from the couch, and Fred gets up, smacking him on the back of the head. George kicks him in the leg, turning to look out the window with a dreamy smile on his face.