twelve

Aurora finds herself in the twins' shop, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, where the other three are. She dusts off her pants and steps out of the fireplace located in Fred's office, and walks out into the shop, where the familiar sounds of bells, whistles, laughter, and chatter aren't.

They haven't opened their business again yet, since they're waiting on new products and a few minor repairs. She sees her three friends walking towards the storage room, presumably to gather boxes to stock. She jogs to catch up with them, and Fred leads them to where the new shipments are boxed.

"So these things can go into already made sections," He says, picking up a stack of small boxes and handing them to Harry, "These are George's new line of personal firecrackers, Baffling Bang Balls. Put them next to my line." He orders, and Harry leaves the storage room with multiple boxes in hand. He hands Ginny the same product, and she trails after Harry.

Fred turns around to a different shelf, and picks up a few smaller boxes, turning around and putting them in Aurora's arm.

"These are an upgrade from our previous Wonder Witch line, Lavish Lady. They have 24 hour breath freshener, Blemish Blitzer, Draught of Peace, and real Amortentia." He says excitedly, feeling proud of the new product. Aurora smiles at him and turns to walk out the door to stock the new products next to the other love potions.

Fred follows behind her with boxes in his own arms, and they set up the new display together, the sweet smell of vanilla and spice surrounding the 'romantic' section. On the other side of the shop, Harry and Ginny are competing as to who can set up their display the fastest, but also the neatest, and of course Ginny is winning.

"Hey, McGonagall, what do you smell?" Says Fred, making Aurora look up at him. He had opened one of the boxes, and is holding up a small pink vile filled with Amortentia. Aurora rolls her eyes and smiles, looking back down at her display and trying to ignore the strong scent of fire, pastries, and a fresh quidditch field.

"Awh, come on Aura, the suspense is driving me mad, I must know what Aurora Mcgonagall herself smells." He begs sarcastically, making her laugh and look up at him. Her eyes travel to the potion and she closes her eyes, taking a whiff of the smell she knew so well already.

"Cinnamon, coffee, and...a hint of new parchment." She lied, smirking up at him. He scoffs sarcastically at her, rolling his eyes. He looks behind them and sees Harry and Ginny paying no attention, and he turns back around to Aurora, tilting her chin up and leaning dangerously close to her face.

"I can read you, Aurora, and I know a lie when I see one." He whispers, releasing her chin and winking at her. Her cheeks burn a bright red, and she struggles to breath for a moment.

Fred brings the bottle to his nose and sniffs it, his eyes falling closed. He opens them and looks down at Aurora with a smirk on her face, and she stands there, anticipating his next words with eager eyes.

"Well personally, it smells like crisp foggy air, peonies, and a hazelnut coffee." He says, putting the vile safely back in it's box, setting it down, and returning to the storage room.

Aurora's stuck in place, her eyes pinned on the Lavish Lady box he just set down. Her favorite flower was a peony. She adored foggy mornings, where the air is most fresh, and her favorite coffee was none other than a nice hazelnut coffee.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and returned her focus back to her nearly finished display. Harry and Ginny had finished and gone back to the storage room for another task, and Aurora soon did the same.

They spent the next hour setting everything up, and eventually Fred went to his office to manage the number side of his business. Aurora sat next to the Pygmy Puff habitat and watched the small fuzzy animals lay next to each other, squeaking quietly. Harry and Ginny tidied up the store, making sure Fred won't have to worry about it.