thirteen

Aurora steps out from the fireplace, and is instantly hit with the smells of one of her favorite dishes: roast chicken and steamed vegetables. She notices the empty couch, and walks into the kitchen where everyone is, and sees Ron standing on his own two feet.

"Ron, how's the leg?" She asks, taking a seat at the island.

"Fine, but that's beside the point. Where are the cauldron cakes? The chocoballs? The droobles? The chocolate frogs? Did you forget about me and Mione while you were gone?" He asks, flabbergasted. Aurora's eyes widen because yes, she did actually forget their request to bring back goodies.

"I'm sorry, Ron, we forgot while we were working in the shop." Says Harry, and Ron just rolls his eyes.

"A shame is what it is." Mutters Hermione from the stove, where she's just finishing up cooking the meal. There's a salad alongside the hot food, which Aurora also loves.

"Don't worry about it, I can go and get some while you're serving supper, and we can enjoy it afterwards, for dessert." Says Aurora, standing up from her stool. Ron's eyes instantly gleam at the mention of him getting sweets, but Hermione gives her a pitiful smile.

"Don't worry about it, Aurora, you don't have to." She said, and Ron looks at her in disbelief.

"No, she does have-" Whines Ron, but is interrupted by Hermione smacking him on the back of the head.

"It's fine, I'll be back shortly." She says, leaving the kitchen and returning to the fireplace. Before she steps in, she decides apparating would be just as effective, and it wouldn't be so loud.

She walks out the front door and transports herself to Fred's darkened office, but to her surprise, the lights in the rest of the shop are on. She vividly remembered turning them off, so she drew her wand in case it was a break in of some sort.

She peaked out the window of the office, but the displays were too large to be able to see if anyone was in there.

"Here we go." She muttered, sucking in a breath and opening the door quietly. She closed the door loudly behind her, and heard a bottle shatter from the front of the store.

"Who's there?" She called out, walking to the front of the store. The smell of fire, pastries, and a quidditch field quickly fill her nose; it was amortentia that dropped.

She walked to the Lavish Lady display, and saw Angelina standing there, swirling her wand to repair the broken bottle. Aurora held her wand up, pointing it menacingly at the girl, and Angelina did the same.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Aurora said lowly, glaring at her. Angelina didn't falter, and she only glared back, squeezing her wand so hard to the point where her knuckles lightened.

"Mind your business, you slag." She says back through clenched teeth. Aurora's eyes drop to her wand, and she put it down to her side, not wanting to start trouble in the twin's shop.

"I'll repeat myself one more time, what the hell are you doing here?" She asks again, squeezing her wand by her side. Aurora was doing her best to keep her composure, but the insult, the wand in her face, and the fact that Angelina was trespassing was getting under her skin.

"I said mind your business." She replied, stepping towards Aurora, her wand nearly touching her nose.

"You're trespassing, Johnson." Says Aurora, crossing her arms and not letting the wand in her face break her stone cold expression.

"George gave me the key, you maggot." Ashe sneers, using her other hand to wave the key to the shop in her face, a sickening smirk on her lips.

"I don't see George with you, how do I know you didn't steal it?" She spit back, narrowing her eyes at the girl.