fifty two

The entire Weasley family, with the exception of Fred and Aurora, were ecstatic to see George, even though he brought company. Fred was happy to finally see his brother, but the last time he had seen him left a bad taste in his mouth.

He would always love George, but he didn't like George and Angelina. After he confronted the both of them about Angelina's sensual advances, it seemed as if he didn't even care, and allowed Angelina to take him away.

Aurora mustered up a fake smile to hide from the family the fact that she absolutely despised Angelina, but Hermione saw right through it. She had a slight scowl on her face as Angelina placed a hand on Molly's shoulder, balancing the small gifts in her other arm.

Fred stepped in front of his other family members to stand face-to-face with his twin, and he had a stern look as he did it. It was as if George casted a spell on him, because as soon as they locked eyes, a smile broke out onto Fred's face, and the two engulfed into a hug, slapping each other on the back.

"Where the hell have you been, mate?" He asks, and George looks over at Angelina with a loving look in his eyes, and she just winked at him.

"Angelina took me to meet her family, Fred," He says happily, grabbing both of his shoulders, "They love me!" He exclaims, and Arthur scoffs dramatically, laughing a bit.

"Any family who doesn't like my son is mad!" He said back, clapping George on the shoulder.

Aurora picked at her finger nails, and as she looked over to Hermione, she saw that her arms were crossed over her chest. Hermione looked over at Aurora and nodded her head to the kitchen, signaling for the two of them to separate.

"I'll be right back, love." She says loudly, rubbing Fred's arm and making sure Angelina heard, before heading into the next room with Hermione on her heels.

Once the two of them are safely tucked into the kitchen, out of sight from anyone else, Hermione whips out her wand and casts a silencing charm. She turns to Aurora with a worried glance, motioning herself hand towards the walkway, where Angelina is kissing up to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

"Why did George bring her here?" She asks in an exasperated voice, and Aurora sighs as she leans against the counter, shaking her head.

"I don't know... The last I heard, there was bad blood. I didn't think she would be here with him." She replied, and Hermione huffed, running a hand through her wild locks.

"What did you last hear?" She asks, and Aurora crosses her arms over her torso, shifting her weight on her heels.

"Angelina made advances on him while I was away at Hogwarts, and when he confronted Angelina about it in front of George, it was like George just accepted it, and the two of them left. I don't understand why he was fine with Angelina doing those things with his own twin, that's mad." Aurora explains, and Hermione can't help but frown.

"I despise her." She said through clenched teeth, and Aurora nodded her head, just as Fred walked through the doorway, breaking the silencing charm and filling the room with Angelina's sickly laughing.

"Hello, sweetheart." She said, just as he leaned down to press his lips to her temple.

"Hello, love," He replied, before turning to Hermione with his arms crossed over his chest, "Not to interrupt the conversation, but Angelina has me a little bit tense, and Aurora always helps." He says to Hermione, and she just chuckles, shaking her head.

"You're not alone, Weasley. I don't want her here, either." She whispers back, and he groans a bit, laying his chin on the top of Aurora's head.

"Are you gonna talk to George about it?" Aurora asks, grabbing Fred's hand gently, and he just sighs a bit, stroking her skin with his thumb.