seventeen

A wave of euphoria and excitement mixed with anticipation and a little bit of fear of what's to come rushed through Aurora's body at his words. Fred had a smirk on his face while he stared at her tired eyes from in between her legs, and it drove her mad, mad enough to the point where adrenaline covered up the soreness in her throat.

Suddenly, Fred dipped his head down, his tongue coming in contact with her clit, and she moaned loudly as he swirled at a quickening pace, his hands squeezing her thighs. She was still stimulated from the first time he fingered her, so as he pushed his fingers back into her core, she moaned loudly at the sensitivity.

"I want to hear you moan my name, darling." He rasped, and Aurora did as she was told.

"F-Fred, fuck–please, please don't stop." She moaned out, her hands gripping onto her bedsheets, as if she would lose it if she let go. The sound of his name coming out of her mouth filled Fred with lust, and he pumped his fingers faster while sucking at her sweet spot, making Aurora's legs clench around him at her building orgasm.

Fred could tell that she was close by her tightening walls, and he slowed his finger movements, curling them so they directly struck her G spot. The new found feeling sent waves of pleasure racking through Aurora's body, and she couldn't hold back anymore.

"Cum for me, princess." He groaned from between her legs, and Aurora followed suit. Her orgasm hit her hard, and her legs shook as a feeling of pure euphoria and pleasure washed over her. Fred continued to pump his fingers through her high, and licked a strip up the center to clean the mess. While holding eye contact, he put his fingers in his mouth, licking off the evidence of Aurora's orgasm.

Aurora laid her head back against the bed, her breathing now heavy, and her legs weak. Fred crawls up the bed so he's positioned over her, and he puts his weight into one arm, and brushes her hair out of her face with the other, smiling down at her.

"You look ravishing when my fingers are in you." He said, making Aurora blush wildly beneath him. Her eyes flutter open, and she can't help but pull him down on top of her, kissing him sweetly. He kisses her back gently, both of his hands cupping her face, and he pulls away and plants a kiss on her nose.

"Flip over." He says, catching Aurora off guard.

"Pardon?" She says through her heavy breaths, making that familiar smirk come to his face, the smirk that never fails to bring butterflies to her stomach.

"You heard me. Now, flip over, Aurora." He demands again, his eyebrow raising. She hesitates for a moment before rolling over onto her stomach. Fred grabs her upper thighs and pulls her down so she's bent over the bed, and he spreads her legs, making a moan slip from her lips.

Before she could say anything, he brings his hands to her shoulders, digging his thumbs into her back. He massaged her back, getting rid of the built up knots in her muscles, and she let out a happy groan at the feeling of relief it was bringing her.

"Freddie, this feels-" She began to praise him, but he snatched a hand away and grabbed the belt he discarded on the bed previously, bringing it down with a hard smack against her bare ass, making her yelp in surprise. She turned her head back to look at him in shock, and watched as he continued to massage her with one hand, and loosely held the belt in his other.

"Quiet." He simply said, giving her a pointed look.

"But, Fred-" She started again, but the familiar feeling of the belt came with another slap on her ass, this time drawing a moan from her lips.

"Let me please you, Aurora," He said, setting the belt down onto the bed beside them, "You speak, you receive another smack until I'm done, is that what you want?" He asks, and Aurora bites her lip at the thought.