| 61 |

(unedited)

///

Bora nervously played with her fingers as she stood outside Jungkook's home. She couldn't believe the situation she was in. Getting rid of the nerves, she mustered up the courage to knock on his door, not wanting to make it any more awkward than it needs to be. However, just as her hand was about to make contact with the door, it swung open, revealing a familiar face she didn't expect.

"Yoongi," she offered him a smile as she shifted to her left, giving him room to walk through.

"Bora," he gave her a smile in return. She didn't fail to notice that his eyes lingered a few seconds too long on her hair, and she unconsciously checked the tips of her hair.

Did I not evenly dye my hair?

"I didn't know Jungkook was expecting someone," he continued on, taking a few steps so that he was now out the door. "That explains why he was a wreck," he chuckled.

"Huh?"

"Nothing," he grinned as he shook his head.

"We have a project to work on," Bora attempted to explain. "We rather get it done quickly than get it done last minute. I won't have time later on."

Yoongi's ears perked up at that.

"I see," he nodded his head. "Then I'm guessing you won't be able to hang out in two weeks?" He carefully asked,

Bora held in a breath. "What day?"

"Saturday."

Not a chance, she told herself.

"My father was planning a family get-to-together that day," she forced a chuckle. It wasn't technically a lie. That day will be a get-to-together of sorts. The final match.

He nodded his head. "I'll see you tomorrow then," he gave her a smile before going down the stairs. "And, Bora?" He pauses, turning around to face her. "Say hi to Sungjae for me," he smiled before walking away.

Bora nodded as she walked inside Jungkook's house and locked the door behind her. However, as she replayed the conversation in her head, she froze, dropping the plastic bag in her hand.

Yoongi knew.

///

"Something is troubling you," Jimin muttered, not even looking up to make eye contact with his friend. He didn't have to meet his eyes to know. Jimin just knew. It was obvious to him given that Taehyung hadn't really talked much since his arrival. They just stared at the television screen in silence as the movie played.

Taehyung hummed.

"You haven't told her yet, have you?"

Jimin saw him shake his head.

"You're going to have to tell her eventually, Taehyung."

"I'm still trying to figure out how I'm supposed to tell her. It isn't that easy."

"How much time do you have left? I'm assuming you're-"

"My father confirmed that I would leave by the end of the school year."

"That gives you four to five weeks, Taehyung," Jimin gave him a look.

"I know," he sighed, gently pressing the heels of his hands against his eyes. "I thought of mentioning it this week but she looked so happy the other day. I didn't want to ruin her mood, especially not after she won a match."

Jimin didn't comment, turning back to watch the movie in front of him.

"Just make sure you tell her. If she finds out from someone else, she'll feel hurt and that's the last thing you would want to do, Tae."