| 51 |

(unedited)

///

Haneul couldn't help but grin at the plans she had begun to conjure. The fact that Bora was completely unaware made it that much sweeter. The athlete had no idea of the amount of harm that could come her way. Her biggest threat was right under her nose. So far, a majority of her plans involved Bora walking home after school. Haneul had already memorized her route home so it was easy. However, he couldn't act hastily. This needed to be done right the first time.

Unfortunately for her, she was completely unaware of the figure that had been following her the past few days. A man lurking in the shadows, ready to memorize anything useful that came out of her mouth.

BamBam was running out of patience. It seemed that Haneul knew nothing of her uncle's plan. She hadn't even spoken a single word to him. There were no calls. Nothing. Seeing that he was getting nowhere, BamBam had no choice but to resort to his backup plan.

Interacting with her.

Ugh.

BamBam cringed at the idea.

"Watch where you're going-" Haneul struggled to form complete sentences when her eyes landed on the male in front of her.

"Forgive me. It's all my fault," BamBam faked a look of concern, crouching down to help her get back on her feet. "I wasn't looking where I was going and all of a sudden," he began to mumble random words, hoping she would stop him. She did.

"It's f-fine," Haneul bowed, slightly taken aback by the handsome stranger. BamBam noticed she was prepared to walk away and quickly thought of something. Anything that could buy him enough time.

"How about I buy you coffee to make up for it? I know a nice cafe nearby," he pointed behind him. "Their mochas are the best. I promise," he placed a hand over his heart, looking like he was taking a pledge. BamBam prayed she'd fall for the goofy act of his. He was seriously going to kill Yugyeom for this. He was acting way out of character, in front of a stranger no less! If his colleagues were to see him now, BamBam would bury himself six feet underground from the embarrassment he was feeling at the moment.

"I suppose that'll be fine," Haneul mumbled, waiting for him to lead the way.

A smirk grew on his lips as he turned around, feet taking him down the street, knowing that he'll get his way.

///

"I seriously don't get you, Taehyung," Jimin gripped the ends of his hair, confused by his friend's sudden change. "This is what you've wanted for the longest time. Why are you starting to have doubts?"

"I know. I know," Taehyung sighed, covering his face with his hands. "It's just that everything's happening so fast. Two days ago I was so sure that I wouldn't meet her before I left. I had already given up and now I'll be meeting her in less than forty-eight hours!" Taehyung began spilling his concerns, body pacing back and forth.

"Tae-"

"What am I even supposed to say? She'll think I'm some sort of stalker or-"

"That's not-"

"How do I start? Sorry for abandoning you and only knowing it about it now?!"

"And how is that your fault?! You were practically a baby, Taehyung?"

His friend opened his mouth, attempting to argue back, but Jimin already beat him to it.

"That's not the reason you're acting this way and you know it," Jimin glared. "Tell me the truth."