| 17 |

This is a long one.

Also, I might not update next week cause I haven't had the chance to write. I'll try.

"Concentrate, Bora." Her dad spoke as he held the kick targets in front of her.

She didn't like disappointing her father so she decided to push aside her concerns and focus. Using her combination of kicks, Bora started doing them one after another in perfect form, not missing a single step. Roundhouse kick, ax kick, block, and punch.

"That's it!" He yelled, seeing that his daughter was back in the zone. "Just like that." He stepped forward, swinging the target over her head. In less than a second, Bora slid on the floor, preparing to knock him from behind with her leg.

"Stop right there!" He yelled, placing the target in front of her face. Bora froze, looking up at her father.

"Your father might have been a champion back in his day, but I'm not about to break my back because of you." He chuckled before helping Bora stand up.

"Sorry. I guess I got too into the zone." Bora chuckled, taking a sip of her water.

"That's good though. Just make sure you don't lose your stamina." He poked the side of her head. "That's key. "He emphasized, pointing a finger at her. "You have a match coming up, don't lose focus, Okay?"

"Of course, dad." She smiled, giving him a hug.

"That's my girl. " He chuckled, caressing her hair. "Now go spar in the ring, I'll train with your brother." He nudged his head toward the small sparring ring.

"Sungjae-ah!" The man yelled, trying to get his son's attention. Sungjae who was a couple of meters away from him didn't seem to hear him as he was focused on his sparring trainer in front of him. A few seconds later, he managed to do a back kick, knocking down his trainer.

"Excellent!" The trainer praised, patting him on the shoulder. Bora smiled, clapping with the rest of their training team.

"Well done, son!" His father yelled from the other side. Sungjae grinned before walking toward his family.

"Let's sharpen those kicks." He slammed both kick targets, creating a loud bang. Bora smiled at the two before heading to the area her brother just left. It was her turn to spar.

Focus, Bora.

She thought of her father's words, a serious expression written on her face.

"Ready?" Her trainer entered the fenced area before smiling.

"Let's do this."

///

"I seriously could sleep for days." Sungjae stretched his arms, yawning in the process. Both the siblings had just left their cupping therapy session in a sleepy state.

"I feel brand new." Bora cracked her knuckles, smiling at the sound. "We should definitely do this more often."

Her sore muscles were gone in an instant after just one session. It was a miracle for both of them. Hardcore training often left them bruised and stiff for days, limiting their daily activities. With the high stakes of this season, their father has been pushing them a bit harder than normal, but they weren't going to tell him that. They both know it is necessary to maintain their physique.

The cupping session felt like a reverse massage. Both felt the increase of blood flow in their capillaries, and as the therapist said, it allowed for a deep tissue massage to reduce pain and inflammation.