| 18 |

Author's Note:
I managed to write something, so here you go! Still on a semi hiatus. I don't know when I'll update.
Unedited.

"You're going to be late!" Sungjae yelled from the kitchen as he heard his sister's footsteps. "Aish, this girl." He shook his head, quickly placing the pan down and setting down the glass plate.

Neatly placing the eggs and bacon on the plate, he turned off the stove and began to wash the dishes. He had a feeling that his sister was going to wake up late so he had set her an alarm and woke up early to cook both of them breakfast.

It was obvious that his plan didn't fully work. Bora had slept through her alarm and was now rushing down the stairs.

"You're the best." Bora grinned at the sight of her breakfast. "Love you," she kissed him on the cheek before taking a seat.

"Ew. Don't get all lovey-dovey with me." He jokingly wiped the side of his cheek before smirking. She scoffed, turning her attention to the meal.

"What time do you have to be there?" Sungjae checked the time on his phone while taking a bite off a piece of bacon.

"In thirty minutes." Bora quickly washed her plate and placed it on the rack.

"And you think you'll make it on time with the weekend traffic?" Sungjae looked at the address and scoffed.

"I'm hoping." She left the room, heading toward the door.

"You're crazy." He just stared at her struggling to put on her shoes. "You're never going to make it on time, it's on the other side of Seoul."

She didn't say anything as she went toward the coat rack, grabbing her trench coat and purse. Her brother let out a long sigh. Heading to the living room, he took his car keys and grabbed his hoodie from the couch.

"Stop, I'm dropping you off." He walked past her, going down the front steps. "Get in." He muttered lowly before turning on the engine.

"What will I do without you." She grinned, adjusting her fake glasses. "Is my hair covered?" Bora checked the rearview mirror for any signs of black strands.

"Looks good to me," he mumbled, backing out of the garage. "The sooner I drop you off, the sooner I get to play video games- ow!" He yelled, feeling some pain on his right arm.

"Just drop me off."

///

"See you later." Sungjae waved goodbye, driving away from the beige house.

Bora turned to read the home plaque hung next to the mailbox.

119-95

"I'm at the right address."

Taking her phone out, she clicked on Taehyung's contact number. It didn't take long for him to pick up on the other end.

"Bora! Are you hear yet?"

She tried not to chuckle at his eagerness.

"Yes. I'm actually-" Before she could finish her sentence, the wooden door of Jimin's house opened with a bang. The harsh sound of the door hitting the wall caused her to flinch as she gripped her phone tightly.

Taehyung appeared a few seconds later, wobbling as he struggled to put on his shoes properly. "Hey." The lad managed to reach the gate, opening the way for her to enter the yard.

"Hey." Bora gave him a small smile, before matching her pace with his.

"You're in for a fun night." A teasing smirk made its way to his lips.