| 20 |

I'm sorry it took forever. I had to study for an exam. Hope you enjoy.

Unedited

"Get your ass out of bed!" Sungjae screamed, throwing the pillow at her face. "You're going to be late. I'm dropping you off at school." He muttered, stopping when Bora was awake. His head shook in disappointment as Bora remained still in bed.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Bora threw the pillow at the door, wanting to hit him.

Jimin's birthday was fun and all, but she had some conferences to go to after his birthday party. She wasn't done until 4 am, leaving her with only three hours of sleep. The worst part is that a public conference is scheduled for the end of the week. Bora's next match was in about two weeks and the media wanted major coverage. She was going against Xiu Ying, the Chinese UFC fighter.

Not really in the mood to dress up, Bora decided to wear leggings and a red top. She didn't take long to change, but she took her time when putting on her disguise.

Ash brown hair? Check.
Glasses?  Check.
Fake braces? Check.
Contacts? Check.

"Bora!" Sungjae yelled her name from downstairs as he grabbed something for her to eat. "Let's go! I need to train with dad in ten minutes and he's going to be pissed at both of us."

"Coming!" Bora stuffed her notebook into her backpack, rushing down the stairs and putting on her sneakers.

"Ready." Bora took the granola bar from Sungjae's hand and shoved it in her bag.

"I don't think you'll make it on time," Bora sighed apologetically. "Sorry."

"If I rush a bit past the speed limit, I should be able to drop you off in 3 minutes and get there in 4 minutes." Sungjae didn't want his sister to feel bad. He knew the hectic schedule was taking a huge toll on her. He didn't even know why his dad even thought of placing her back in public school.

"Don't," Bora warned, not wanting him to get in trouble.

"Too late," Sungjae smirked as the car's speed began to pick up.

The ride to school would normally be a 7-minute ride, but at the speed they're going at, it became a 3-minute drive. Maybe even less.

Bora immediately got out of the car and walked toward the driver's window.

"Here," Sungjae placed a pair of keys in her hand. "You forgot your house keys. See you later." He kissed her on the cheek before driving away.

"He is seriously a lifesaver," Bora sighed as she gripped her keys in her hand.

"Sorry-, "Bora leaned backward, seeing the person behind her. "Jimin?"

"Hey," he gave a cheeky smile.

"Hey. Are you alone?" She asked curiously. Normally the seven of them would always walk with at least one of them.

"Now I am," he let out a chuckle. "I was walking with Jungkook. I saw you and wanted to say hi."

It was true. Just a few seconds prior, he was walking with Jungkook when he saw Bora talking to a guy in his Lamborghini. He couldn't make out much of the guy's facial features. He wore large sunglasses and the tinted windows blocked the lower part of his face.

"Oh," Bora nodded her head in understanding. "Where is he?" She looked around her surroundings in an attempt to look for him.

"He said he has somewhere to go before class," Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

Shortly after the Lamborghini drove away, Jungkook said he had to go, leaving him all by himself without another word.

Jimin wasn't sure what it was about, but he had his suspicions. That boy sucked at hiding his emotions from him. They've known each other for years, how could he not? And if his suspicions were right, he just hopes he'll pluck up the courage to get to know her better.