| 28 |

Author's Note

I was trying to be productive and study for my upcoming exams but I had a feeling I forgot something. Turns out that I forgot to post this chapter a few days ago. Oops.

Better late than never, right?

///

"Shit!" Jungkook screamed when the clown popped out from the under of the sewer. Half of the popcorn was already spilled on the floor from his constant yelps. He wasn't the only one, other people were screaming as well. Bora was sure someone could hear them from outside. She didn't get the big deal. It was just a clown that had an awfully big forehead. Bora was expecting something scarier due to the great reviews online. However, she did find herself laughing during some scenes and Jungkook looked at her as if she was crazy. But that wasn't the only reason that she was laughing. Jungkook might have been too focused on avoiding the clown's eyes to notice that he would cower behind Bora as he used his hands to cover his hands like a child.

He's too cute for his own good.

Bora chuckled at the sight in front of her. Jungkook was contemplating if he should take a look or not. He hated horror movies.

Why did I agree to this?

Jungkook shook his head at the thought. He should have asked her if she was willing to watch Finding Dory.

Soon enough, the movie ended and people began exiting the theater. Bora stretched her arms before standing up to grab her things. Jungkook didn't move and this caught her attention. "Jungkook?" Bora tapped his shoulders.

The boy just sat there, gaze staring off into the distance. "Jungkook?" Bora playfully pushed his shoulder to catch his attention. "The movie is over," Bora giggled as Jungkook let out a breath.

"He's still alive.." was all Jungkook said, staring at the black screen.

"Yeah," Bora nodded her head.  "They are probably making a second movie—" Before she could finish, Jungkook stood up from his seat and grabbed her hand.

"I'm not waiting for that to happen," Jungkook shook his head, exiting the movie complex.

"Why didn't you tell me you hated horror movies?" Bora laughed, remembering the sight of Jungkook being scared.

"I don't hate them," Jungkook pouted. "I just have different preferences," he shrugged.

Both didn't seem to want to address the fact that they're still holding hands. They just kept walking down the streets in comforting silence.

"It's getting a little dark. Do you want to grab something to eat before I take you home?" Jungkook gave a small smile.

At the moment Bora didn't process his words and nodded without thinking.

"Yeah. I'll love that," Bora smiled and Jungkook grinned, pulling her toward the burger joint.

The place gave off a comfortable vibe. Cobblestone lined all the walls inside the place. Street-like lights hung around the ceiling while several black and white pictures hung on display. It definitely gave off a Brooklyn vibe. A tiny bar was at the far right where people were drinking off of large beer mugs.

"A table for two," Jungkook smiled at the waiter before guiding Bora toward their table.

Once the man gave them the menu, he smiled before leaving the pair alone.

"This place is lovely. How'd you find this?" Bora grinned at the variety of options on the menu.

"Its one of the first restaurants I've eaten at since moving to Seoul," Jungkook smiled as he glanced at the daily specials.