| 5 |

"That's it." The man holding the camera smiled seeing the duo pose with the product. "You guys are doing great." The guy grinned, taking a look at the photo he captured with his camera. "I think that should be enough." The guy bowed goodbye, wishing the duo the best of luck for the competition.

Sungjae unwrapped his arm around his sister, placing the Powerade bottle on the table. The siblings have been up since six in the morning doing several photo shoots for sponsored products of the UFC. Bora sighed, closing her eyes that stung due to the flashes of light.

"Thank God, I thought it would never end." Bora took a seat on the blue leather couch, wanting to take a nap. "We have another photoshoot with Adidas and Etude House." Sungjae scanned their schedule on his phone. "At least I actually wear that brand." Bora rolled her eyes, imagining how busy she'll be tomorrow.

"How's school?" Sungjae grinned, ruffling her hair. Although it's only been a week, he could tell that she wasn't happy about going to a public school. "Don't remind me." She groaned, covering her face with her hands. Although it hasn't been too bad, she couldn't stand Jungkook. The group did ask her if she would like to sit with them during lunch and she accepted, under one condition. Actually two. They had to let Elijah sit with them. She wasn't gonna dump her new friend for a group of guys. The second being she had to sit away from Jungkook.

It was alright until she was paired with Taehyung on an English project. Since his house was under construction, they couldn't work there. He asked her if they could work at her house and she immediately said no.

Not when there were old trophies of Sungjae and her on every shelf of their house, posters of this year's UFC season, and her father's old trophies from back in the day. Her secret would be out. They both agreed at meeting up at a local café near his house.

"I think my secret will come out soon." She sighed looking at her brother who was staring on his phone. Sungjae immediately looked up. "What do you mean?" He studied his sister's face carefully, wanting to see if there was something she wasn't telling him. "I have to work on a project with a friend in a public area. What if he sees me on a poster or something and realizes who I am." Bora's voice dripped with worry.

"He won't. Don't think too much about it." Sungjae tried to reassure her. He knew Bora hated being used. When she attended middle school in the states, she was often used by the girls there. Her 'friends' ended up stabbing her in the back. They knew she was loaded with money and befriended her for it.

They often made her pay for everything, treated her like trash. But Bora was gullible, she just wanted to fit in. Things got so bad, she decided to get homeschooled. Not wanting her to feel lonely, Sungjae decided to be homeschooled too. They did have a couple of friends from the UFC but other than that, they didn't hang out with others.

"You're right."

///

"Hey." Taehyung had his hands in his pocket, slowly approaching the female figure. He was wearing an oversized gray hoodie with a jean jacket over it, paired up with black jeans and white low top shoes. He ruffled his dark brown bangs before smiling at her.

"Hey, sorry for being late." She smiled, adjusting her light blue hoodie. "It's only four minutes." Taehyung chuckled as they walked side by side towards the café.

Truth be told, Bora thought she wasn't going to make it at all. She had a photoshoot with Coca-Cola, who is sponsoring both Sungjae and her. They've supported them since the beginning and paid for their trips when they first started. As a way of helping them back, Sungjae and Bora decided to sign a contract with them. They're officially the face of the brand. After the photoshoot, she came running home and changed into her disguise.