| 9 |

"You have got to be kidding me.." Her mouth was agape while staring at the large house in front of her. Bora thought she might have gotten the wrong address when she noticed she was wandering into a rich closed off community. Although she was sure her family's net value combined was more than Jungkook's, she was surprised at how big his house was. Even though her family was wealthy, they didn't live like it, well with the exception of Sungjae's car. They lived in a small house with basic necessities. It was the way they were raised.

"How do I get in?" Bora tried finding a doorbell. The giant black gates made the house seem unwelcoming. Not to the mention the fact that the house had a dull beige color, several vines on the side of the walls and a giant tree, giving it a spooky vibe.

Tapping on the grey button, a ringing sound was heard before a voice spoke. "Jeon's residence. How may I help you?"

They have a butler?

"Hello?" She spoke, not sure where to look at. "How may I help you, miss?" The voice repeated. "I'm looking for Jungkook. We have a project to work on."

"Come in." A deep voice spoke. Jungkook had to hold in his laughter seeing Bora's flustered state.

Cute

"Lead her to the living room," Jungkook spoke to the man standing next to him. "Yes, sir." The man bowed. Jungkook nodded in response, walking toward the living room. The poor boy couldn't sleep last night. His eyes were still closed, cheeks tinted a light pink from sleep. He had just woken up and rushed to change when he realized Bora was coming over today. Ruffling his own hair, he yawned a bit before quickly eating a granola bar. His outfit was simple, black sweatpants with an oversized blue hoodie.

"Hey." Bora adjusted her glasses before smiling. Taking off her bag, she sat on the couch, waiting for him to finish eating. "Do you have your materials?" His voice came out muffled while drinking a glass of milk. "Yes, of course." She opened up her backpack, taking out various folders.

"Let's get started." He grabbed his things, walking toward the small coffee table.

"We have to research about the allies in the war and the effects from the war that are still seen today." She spoke, scanning the piece of paper.

"Did you research the allies?" Bora looked at Jungkook who was typing onto his laptop. "Yeah, I finished my part last night." He pushes the laptop closer to her, several paragraphs already were written on the document. "Great. We'll be done in no time."

"I finished writing down the effects on this document. All we need to do is transfer my work onto your laptop and edit it." She took out her flash drive, handing it over to him.
"Okay." He mumbled, plugging the flash drive into the laptop.

Both of them worked for about an hour, giving feedback to each other and taking out wrong pieces of information. Soon enough, they finished editing and emailed the final paper to the teacher.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." Jungkook sighed, closing his laptop. "It was fine." Bora stood up to stretch, cracking her knuckles in the process. "You want something to eat? It's already noon." Jungkook turned on his phone, already searching up places to order from. "Anything is fine." She commented, packing her things before taking a seat on the carpet floor.

"Pizza it is then," he sighed, taking a seat on the floor as well. After placing the order on his phone he turns on the tv, changing the channels until he finds the one he likes.

"Want some popcorn in the meantime?" He looked up from his phone, eyes on the girl next to him. "Sure," Bora muttered before looking at the TV.

She didn't really know what to do after they finished the project. They didn't get off on A good start.