| 16 |

"Pick anything you want, it's one me." Jungkook showed her a genuine smile before opening the menu.

Bora grinned, opening her menu as well. "You sure? I could eat a ton," she half-joked. During her short vacations, Bora and her brother are able to eat whatever they want. However, during the season, they're on a strict diet each suited to their personal needs. Bora couldn't just eat anything on the menu. She needed to choose something healthy,

I should stop going out to eat with these guys.

The waiter approached their table before flipping over some pages of his notepad. "What would you like to eat?" He gave a smile, glancing at the two figures in front of him.

"I'll order a cheeseburger with sweet potato fries and a coke." Jungkook closed the menu, handing it to the man.

Quickly scribbling the order, the man glanced to his right, patiently waiting for the girl. "Miss?"

"I'll order the veggie sandwich and a glass of water." Bora restrained a sigh, seeing that her order was the 'healthiest' on the menu.

I'm going to have to work out later.

"Thank You. Your order will be out in about 10 minutes." The waiter gave one last smile before walking off to the next table.

"Veggie burger? Seriously?" Jungkook raised a brow, tapping his fingers against the wooden table. "You can have a double cheeseburger with bacon and you choose a veggie burger? You sure you can eat a ton?" His head leaned back as he let out a laugh, hands covering his mouth.

"Of course I can!" Bora's voice raised a tone higher than expected. Coughing, she recomposes herself before speaking again. "I just don't want to."

"Sure, "Jungkook grinned, not believing her.

The duo spent the next ten minutes bickering over nothing, much to Jungkook's pleasure. He found it cute how easily she gets riled up. Once their orders were ready, they quickly got to eating.

Bora was about to open her wallet when a hand was placed over hers.

"I told you, it's on me. Okay?" He smiled before standing up and heading toward the register.

"This guy." She clicked her tongue, shaking her head. Placing her wallet safely inside, she picked up her cross bag and walked toward her friend.

She was a bit nervous.

Is this it? Do I say goodbye after this? Is he going to take me home?

Several thoughts crossed her mind. She had no plans for the day and didn't want to go home yet.

I'm going to seem weird if I ask him to hang out longer.

Although their relationship is nothing like when they first met, they weren't that close...yet.

"Did you buy any wrapping for his present?" He turned to look at her while placing his credit card into his wallet.

Her face formed a look of confusion. "No, not yet," she mumbled.

He smiled, hands landing on her shoulder. "Let's go." Pushing her towards the door, he thanked the greeter before exiting the restaurant.

Shortly after, both entered the crafts store. "Why-"

"You can't give a present without the pretty wrapping paper." Jungkook walked toward the rolls of wrapping paper hung on the walls. Different patterns and color were displayed with their respective price tags. The variety of colors hurt Bora's eyes, causing her to squint.