| 27 |

Author's Note
I'm so sorry for uploading this late. I had a bunch of material that I needed to hand in for college applications. I was going to update yesterday but I was really sick. But here it is!

Happy Thanksgiving! 🍁

///

"I'm fucking screwed!" Bora began to panic, her clothes all sprawled on the floor. She didn't know what she was going to wear.

Shortly after the hangout, Jungkook has pulled her aside and asked if she was willing to hang out with him alone.

It was almost embarrassing how fast she had said yes. Part of her really wanted to spend time with him. Now Bora was stuck with a clothing dilemma.

Jungkook wasn't specific as to where they were headed. All he said was "dress comfortably."

"What the hell does that even mean?" She sighed as she shook her head.

"Should I wear a skirt?" She pulled up the black glossy skirt from her hanger, but soon decided against the idea. It was going to be a windy day and Bora didn't want any accidents.

Sweatpants were definitely out of the question. She might be underdressed if she chose to wear her favorite pair of sweats. "Fuck it, I'll just wear jeans." Bora grabbed a light washed denim out of her closet and headed toward the bathroom.

Luckily, she already had a floral blouse waiting for her.

"Next time he shouldn't be so vague as to where we're going," Bora sighed, talking to herself.

Shortly after she had managed to tame her hair, she received a text message.

I'll meet you at 58-02 Myeong-dong.

Bora didn't know exactly where that was. She had an idea but so many things have changed since she was last back in Korea.

Thankfully, Jungkook wanted to meet her at the place. She couldn't imagine how she would have convinced him if he wanted to pick her up.

"Why are you acting jumpy?" Sungjae's voice suddenly rang in her ear.

"Shit!" Bora jumped, giving her brother a punch on the shoulder shortly after.

"Don't do that!" She whined, holding her hand to her chest.

"You really need to stop hurting me," Sungjae has a small pout, rubbing the sore spot on his shoulder.

"Then stop popping out of nowhere."

"You didn't answer my question." Sungjae ignores her complaint. His sister seemed happy but nervous about going somewhere. He wasn't dumb. He knew what was happening.

"Who's the guy you're going on a date with?" A smirk began to form on his lips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Bora kept a straight face, shrugging her shoulders to look more convincing.

The fact that she turned around and exited her room confirmed Sungjae's suspicion.

"Then why are you avoiding eye contact?"

"We're just hanging out as friends."

"You wouldn't be worried about your outfit if that were the case." Sungjae raised a brow as he waited for his sister's reply. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"Stop!" Bora whined as she turned around to face him. She couldn't take the teasing anymore. Her brother had followed her all the way down the stairs and into the living room.