| 3 |

Although Bora's method of relieving her stress was working, it was definitely annoying the figure next to her.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The wooden table helped amplify the sound to his ear that rested on the desk. Now fully awake, the guy sat up, pissed off that his daily nap had been disrupted. Jungkook groaned in annoyance. There was no point in him sleeping any further if he was already awake.  His eyes widened a bit, shocked to find a girl sitting next to him. Last time he checked, he sat alone. He stared at the girl scribbling down notes, completely unaware that he was giving her a glare.

Seeing that she continued to tap her fingers on the desk, he grabbed her hand, preventing her from continuing.  "Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep and you're making too much noise," He whispered, not wanting to get scolded by the teacher and end up getting detention.

Bora yanked her hand back before rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry, last time I checked a classroom isn't someone's personal bedroom." Jungkook was taken aback. No one has ever dared to speak to him like that.

Who does she think she is?

Scoffing, he turned his body away from her, trying to go back to sleep.

Seeing that the guy faced the other direction, she went back to work, focusing on the lesson. To her luck, the bell rang a few minutes later. Wanting to be as for away as possible from the unknown guy, she quickly packed her things, moving to her next class, trigonometry. Unfortunately for her, she realized the same guy was in her class when he entered a few minutes later.

Bora quickly scanned the room before spotting an empty desk in the second to last row. To her own benefit, she soon realized that the current material the students were learning was something she learned a few weeks prior to her return to Korea. Never being one to learn things she already knows, Bora placed a book standing right side up which allowed her to sleep for a few minutes.

She could have slept longer if it wasn't for Jungkook kicking the chair every few minutes. Bora failed to realize she sat in front of him. She cursed at herself for being so dumb.

However, she did manage to get his name after the teacher scolded him for bothering his new classmate.

Jeon Jungkook.

English and Physics felt like an eternity for her. With her being a couple of lessons ahead of everyone else, she doodled in her notebook for most of the period. She did manage to write down her homework for an upcoming exam, but that was about it.

Bora was excited for lunch, remembering the friend she made in trigonometry. She felt somewhat relieved when she realized they had the same lunch period. Sitting alone at lunch was what she was most worried about.

When the bell rang, she practically ran out of the room and directly to her locker. Even though she was the first to be at her locker, she was the last to leave. She didn't know how to open her locker and it took her a couple of tries before it finally opened.

After placing the materials she needed in her bag, she attempted to close her locker but was pinned against the locker door instead. Bora winced from the pain as her head hit the metal door. The fact that her body was still sore from yesterday's fight wasn't helping either. The hand tightly gripped her shoulder with such force causing a groan to escape Bora's lips.

"What the fuck?!" Bora cursed seeing Jungkook in front of her. She tried to escape his grasp but he wasn't letting go anytime soon. If she wasn't so tired, she could have flipped him over, breaking his nose in the process.

That would have been nice.

"Shouldn't have disturbed my nap, sweetheart." Jungkook snickered, leaning in closer. Bora hated the feeling of him being near her. She tried not to gag at the feeling of his breath hitting her lips.

Now that she got a good look at him she realized how attractive he actually was, too bad it can't be said about his personality.

What a waste of good looks.

"If you don't let me go in-" Jungkook laughed at her threat. "Or what? What can a girl like you do?" He smirked, not finding her threatening at all. But soon a loud groan escaped his mouth. Bora hated being underestimated. Seeing that Jungkook found it amusing, she quickly kneed him in the groin before punching him in the nose. She took the chance to escape his grasp, leaving the hallway in order to meet her friend.

"Stop!" Jungkook yelled, holding his nose as he stood there in pain. "What?" Bora rolled her eyes at the arrogant jerk. "You won't get away with this!" He yelled, veins visible on the side of his neck. "I'd like to see you try. You're lucky I went easy on you today." She continued walking.

"I'm still talking to you!"

"Shut up, big nose!" Bora yelled before leaving an angry Jungkook alone by himself.

As she turned the corner she bumped into the same guy who helped her out earlier. "You're the new student!" His smile grew into a rectangular shape. "Have you liked our school so far?" He laughed cheerfully as he waited for Bora's reply

"It's been good so far, except for one thing." She smiled thinking about the guy who's been a pain in the ass since she's arrived here. "My name's Taehyung by the way." He extended his hand out. "Bora." She gladly shook his hand. "I don't want to seem rude, but I'm kind of late for something." She spoke, thinking about her friend who is waiting for her. "Oh, sorry for holding you up. See you around." He quickly waved goodbye before walking down the hall in search for his friend who was taking too long.

///

"What happened to you?" Taehyung raised a brow seeing his friend leaning against the locker, holding his nose between his thumb and index finger. It took everything not to laugh at the sight. "That new student!" Jungkook kicked the locker, leaving a dent on the metal.

"You mean Bora?" Taehyung raised a brow at the mention of the girl he talked to a few minutes earlier. "So that's her name." He scoffed walking in front of his friend, still pissed off about the situation. "Who knew someone could stand up against thee Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung stopped laughing, clearing his throat when he caught Jungkook glaring at him.

"She better watch out. She's lucky I got caught off guard." Jungkook fastened his pace. "Sure.." Taehyung smirked, not buying his excuse. "Shut up." Jungkook scowled before walking into the cafeteria.

///

Bora quickly looked for her friend before spotting her at a table near the windows. "What took you so long?!" Elijah signaled her to sit in front of her. "I ran into an arrogant jerk." Bora sighed taking a seat in front of her. "You haven't been here a day and people are already talking about you." Elijah passed her the tray of food. "What are they saying?" Bora raised a brow, taking a bite of food from her chopsticks.

"You've been spotted with two of the most popular boys at school. Of course, they're gonna want to know who you are." Elijah took a bite of rice.

"That jerk is popular?" Bora scoffed, not believing how an arrogant prick would be desired by girls. Elijah quickly shushed her before Bora could let out another word. "Don't say that. They'll hear you." She gestured toward the girls sitting next to them. Bora looked to her right. It was obvious that they caked their face with tons of makeup.

Not flattering.

Bora cringed at the sight. "and they are?...." Bora asked not quite understanding why they were important.

"Areum and her crew. The most popular girls at school." Bora rolled her eyes. "What's so special-"

Instantly, girls started squealing as a group of 7 guys entered the room, but one look from the guys and they instantly shut up. Bora saw Taehyung smile her way, waving his hand. Not wanting to be rude, she smiled back. "I'm assuming they're the group you're talking about." She looked back at Elijah, who seemed to be in a daze. She quickly nodded. "You better be careful, Taehyung is the one with the most fangirls." She gestured for her to look around them. Several girls were glaring at her, whispering things to their friends.

"Great, I've already made enemies." Bora sighed, taking a bite of her food. "Looks like they've taken an interest on you. They've kept glancing at you ever since they sat down." "They?" She questioned

"Turn around."

She was right Bora caught two pairs of eyes looking at her.