| 13 |

Bora was jet lagged. She barely slept yesterday and got no sleep in the plane. It's a good thing that her match was tomorrow, otherwise she would collapse from lack of sleep.

"Here are the keys to the penthouse." Their dad handed them the golden colored key before turning back to the lady and checking them in.

"Japan is so beautiful this time of year." Sungjae twirled before continuing down the hall.

Bora was happy that she got to travel, but the other part of her brain was extremely anxious about the material she'll be missing from school. Two days?! Not to mention the fact that she just left unexpectedly, how was she suppose to come up with a believable excuse?

"Bora, walk faster!" Sungjae sighed, seeing his sister deep in thought. "Let's take a nap." He walked toward her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "You need to rest for tomorrow. Whatever it is, it can wait for after tomorrow. Okay?"

"Hm." Bora nodded, walking with her brother. The ride to the hotel had been a long one due to the traffic, she wanted to sumerge herself into those soft beds.

///

Jungkook sighed looking at his watch.

7:50 am

For the first time in a long time, he was actually early to school. "What the hell?" He raised a brow. "Well this is unexpected."

There must have not been a lot a traffic on his way to school. He did get driven today because he didn't feel like taking his car to school today.
"Must tell that guy to drive slower next time." He sighed, taking off his backpack before sitting in his seat.

Truth be told, he never liked being early. The girls would always come up to him. It was honestly rather annoying to the teenage boy. Couldn't they just leave him alone?

Using his arms to cradle his head, he hoped to take a nap before class started. Unfortunately for him, someone called out his name.

"Good morning, Jungkook." The girl with dark brown hair smiled at him.

"Hello," The boy grumbled, upset that his nap was disturbed.

"I was hoping we could partner up for today. My partner will be absent," she tapped the empty seat next to him.

"If I recall correctly, someone sits in that seat," he narrowed his eyes before readying himself to take a nap.

"Didn't you hear? Bora is going to be absent for the next couple of days," the girl raised a brow in curiosity. This caused his head to turn.

What?

"Why?"

"Apparently it's an important family matter." The girl shrugged, turning back to face the boy, wanting to know his answer.

Is she sick?

She seemed fine yesterday.

"So what do you say? Can I partner up with you today?" A blush slowly spread on her cheeks as she looked down.

That very scene put him on edge. It triggered a memory and his breath immediately hitched. No, no. The boy thought as he gripped the edge of his desk. He needed to leave, it brought too much pain.