| 29 |

I know this update is extremely late and I apologize. It seems no matter what school work I get done, I always have seven more to do. School is stressful :(

Anyways....here's a long update!

///

Bora seemed to be in a daze as she packed up her books, ready to go home. Even after the school bell had rung, her mind went back to last night.

She remembered how panicked she was when Jungkook insisted on driving her home, but she figured it wouldn't be a big deal as long as Sungjae didn't open the door for her when she got home.

So with a quick text to her brother, who had just arrived home from his date, Bora told him to leave to door open for her.

When Jungkook arrived in the front driveway of her home, she quickly kissed him on the cheek before muttering a small 'thank you' and running inside her house. She didn't know if it was a spur in the moment type thing or if she had wanted to do it but Bora was blushing like crazy the moment she stepped through the door.

Even thinking about it now was enough to get the blush to appear on her face. Part of the reason might be because she has a class with Jungkook next and doesn't know if she'll be able to face him.

"Why did I kiss his cheek? You really are something, Bora." She couldn't help but scold herself for her own actions. Feeling the sweat accumulate on her hands, Bora rubbed her hands against her hips.

"You're being ridiculous, Bora." She sighed in annoyance. Since when has she felt this nervous about someone? That's right, never.

"Get yourself—" Bora stopped walking when she caught sight of Jungkook standing in the front of the classroom. He didn't seem to notice since his eyes were staring directly into his phone. Small groups of students stood around him and chatted away.

She planned to stay outside the room for a few more minutes until the late bell rang, but her curiosity got the better of her and she walked into the room.

As soon as she stepped inside, Jungkook shut off his phone, eyes landing on her.

"Hey," he gave her a bunny-like smile.

Why does he have to have such a nice smile?

She remembered the first time they met and the smirk that was on his face. Bora almost laughed at the contrasting personalities. She knows better now. Behind that cold mask lies a caring person.

"Hey. What's this about?" She gestured to the students around her.

"Trig teacher wanted to change our seats for the upcoming semester. She forgot her list so she told us to stand toward the front while we wait for her." Jungkook appeared to be calm about the situation but in reality, he was a bit nervous. In trig, he had a seat to himself while Bora sat right in front of him. He didn't hate his seat but he found himself hoping that Bora would be the one to sit next to him this time. Just the thought made his ears go red.

They only sat together in English and he was really hoping that would change. Suddenly, he remembered their date and his face turned a light shade of pink.

"You okay? You look a little red." Bora instinctively placed the back of her hand against his forehead. This just seemed to make his face go even redder.

"It's just a little hot in here," he nervously chuckled as he gently took her hand off his forehead.

"Alright everybody, I got the list!" The teacher came in shouting causing the noise level to immediately drop.