| 14 |

"Make sure to get some sleep on the plane, alright?" Sungjae nudged her.

"Yes, dad," she teased him, finding his protective personality adorable.

Sungjae snorted, rolling his eyes. "Can't a brother look out for his baby sister?"

"I'm only a couple of months younger than you!" She protested, slightly pushing him.

Bora turned to face the small souvenirs standing on top of the glass shelf, picking up the keychain. "Should I bring them back something?" She turned to face her brother, who was also scanning the shelf in search of a gift for his girlfriend.

"Won't they be suspicious of you being in Japan?" He raised his brow, head tilted in curiosity.

"I'll make something up." She places the keychain back on the shelf, walking down the aisle.

"I guess it'll be fine," he shrugged, eyes landing on the glass mug in front of him.

"This mug looks awful! How do you misspell Japan?" He whispered to her, an expression of disbelief written on his face.

"I think I'm just going to-" Her eyes landed on the basket filled with colorful items. "Perfect."

///

"Welcome back," Jungkook grinned, seeing Bora take a seat.

"Hey." Bora let out a sigh, annoyed at the fact that she has detention for being late. It wasn't her fault that she woke up late. Bora didn't come home until 3 am from her flight. She only managed to get 3 hours of sleep when her alarm woke her up.

"Don't worry about detention. It's the biggest joke. Mrs. Ahn spends most of her time in the teacher's lounge. "

"Still not fair. I was only a minute late!" She whined, placing her books on the wooden desk.

"How was your extended weekend?" The boy cradled his head on the palm of his hand, turning to stare at the girl next to him.

"It was fine. Just the usual family stuff." Bora kept the conversation brief. She didn't want to go into much detail. Her body ached from her recent match. Both Bora and Sungjae won their match, remaining undefeated. However, she got a nasty bruise on her knee, causing her to limp the slightest bit, but it was only noticeable for those who pay close attention.

"That reminds me, I brought something for you and the guys." Bora opened up her school bag, taking out a small black plastic bag.

Jungkook raised a brow, pulling the bag towards him before undoing the knot.

"Japanese treats?" A look of curiosity spread on his face as he began searching through the bag.

"Yeah, I thought the group would want some." Bora gave a smile, focusing her attention back on her notebook.

"Is this for all of us?" He glanced at her once more, waiting for a response.

"No. That bag is for you. I have another bag for them. I know you're not a fan of spicy things so I picked out some treats for you separately."

She gave a small smile, before writing the date on the top of her paper.

"Thank you, that's very sweet of you." Jungkook grinned, he liked the fact that she remembered his dislike for spicy food. He had briefly mentioned it the previous week when he had accidentally taken a bite of Yoongi's meal.

"It's no big deal." She shakes her head, returning her attention back to the front of the room. Jungkook took one last glance inside the bag before tucking it inside food backpack. It might have been the nice weather, but Jungkook felt like his day had gotten off to a good start.