| 58 |

(unedited)

///

"We have a big problem," Elijah barged into Bora's house right after school. She knew what had happened and that Bora was at home resting, but the others were beginning to question her whereabouts. "The guys keep asking me about you and I don't know what to say," she muttered as she made her way into the living room. "And Taehyung and Jimin have started acting really weird every time your name is mentioned-" Elijah's expression turned blank when seeing the three people in the room.

"I'm really going crazy, aren't I?" Elijah muttered to herself when all three of them faced her.

"No, you're not," Bora shook her head, a smile on her face. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you ."

"Y'all should have said something," she punched Taehyung in the arm. "I was beginning to assume I had let something slip!"

"I didn't know that you knew," Jimin lifted up his hands in defense. "I thought Taehyung was the only one given that-"

"Given what?" Elijah raised a brow.

"Uhm, it's a long story," Bora began. "But it turns out-"

"We're siblings!" Taehyung grinned, pulling Bora in for a side hug, squeezing her tightly and totally oblivious to the fact that Bora's cheeks were squished against his arm. Nonetheless, she tried to smile.

Elijah didn't say anything for a few seconds, processing the words over and over.

"WHAT?!"

///

"So what's the plan?" BamBam whispered as he caught up to Yugyeom, who had just left his office.

"Well," Yugyeom began, carefully thinking over his next words. "It would be in our best interest to begin tracking Minjae's every move."

"And how exactly are we gonna do that?" BamBam asked. "It's not like we'll be able to waltz right into his office. He's been on high alert ever since we took Chanwoo."

"I did intend to use Chanwoo as bait, but that wouldn't be as effective."

"What did you have in mind?"

"We have two options," Yugyeom held up two fingers. "We could use one of our men to pretend to be on Minjae's side and feed him wrong information," he began. "Or we could use Haneul to our advantage, but that may prove to be difficult."

"Are you kidding?" BamBam scoffed. "That sounds like the easiest option!"

Yugyeom smacked him on the head with a rolled-up piece of newspaper. "You're not thinking of the bigger problem."

"Was that really necessary?" The younger friend glared, grabbing the rolled-up paper and throwing it on the ground.
"You're forgetting that she's Jungkook's friend. He's going to throw a whole tantrum if he catches us near her."

"Since when have you cared about that?" BamBam gave his friend an incredulous look.

"Considering the fact that things have gotten more complicated with his friend thrown into the mix,  him throwing  a riot will make things more difficult for us."

"Can't imagine what he'll do if we mess with his girl," BamBam laughed.

"So I was right," Yugyeom laughed.

"You were," BamBam agreed, giving a short nod.

"Did you catch a glimpse?"

"No," he shook his head. "Jungkook was making sure of that.