| 8 |

"Did you really have to drop me at school in your car?" Bora looked outside the windows, seeing several people stare at the matte black Lamborghini parked outside their school. "Should I have driven my Mercedes instead?" He grinned, half of his face covered by the rectangular framed sunglasses.

"Shut up," Bora rolled her eyes, exiting the car. Ignoring the people, she quickly walked into the building, heading toward her History class.
"Good job at keeping a low profile, Bora." She scolded herself. She rested her face on her hand, too tired to stay awake. "Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep." Jungkook placed his bag on the desk, causing a sound to wake Bora up.

"Really?" She gave him a look before slowly taking out her book for the class. "Nice to see you too." Jungkook took a seat, opening up his notebook and writing down the date. "You look horrible." He commented seeing how dark her eye bags were, dull skin and red droopy eyes. "You do too," Bora remarked, not wanting to handle his teasing for today.

Ignoring the comment, Jungkook decided to continue the conversation. "Didn't sleep last night?"

She sighed, rubbing her eyes. "Nope. I couldn't sleep." She spoke the truth. After the anesthesia died down, the pain came back. The prescribed painkillers weren't strong enough, causing her to have a sleepless night. "If you want to sleep, this is the class to do it in." He spoke, eyes looking at the tired Bora. "I forgot, you're the expert." She chuckled. "Yup." He said it with confidence, recalling all those good memories.

Those were some good naps.

Adjusting her fake glasses, she propped her head on the palm of her hand, getting comfortable to take a nap. After a few minutes, she was in a deep slumber, catching up on a few minutes of sleep. Jungkook on the other hand, chuckled at how easily she managed to take a nap, unconsciously placing a loose strand of her ash brown hair behind her ear.

Cute.

///

Bora tried to hold in a groan from the constant throbbing pain on her left arm. It was as if someone kept putting pressure on it. Clueless Jungkook kept poking  Bora's arm, wanting her to wake up. The teacher was discussing something important and Bora was still sleeping. Seeing that she wasn't waking up, he started to tap harder. The constant pain started growing worse causing Bora to yell a bit, eyes focusing on the perpetrator.

"Don't touch my shoulder." Her voice came out a bit colder than she intended too. Jungkook was a bit of surprised to see her change in attitude. "Sorry." The clueless boy muttered. Seeing the change in his eyes, Bora felt guilty. "I didn't mean to be rude." She rubbed the back of her neck, trying to explain. "I got injured yesterday." His eyes widened realizing he was actually hurting her. "I'm sorry." He whispered, keeping his eyes on the teacher. "It's fine." Bora managed to smile.

It wasn't though; she felt the fabric of her sleeve stick to her skin. Luckily for her, she was wearing a cardigan over her white shirt.

They both stared at each other before focusing on the teacher's voice.

"The project is due in a week and you and your partner will focus on specific topics of the Korean War." Mrs. Kwon handed out a piece of paper with the instructions written on it. "Your partner is the person sitting next to you." She took off her glasses, pointing at the class. "No complaining."

As soon as she was done, the bell rung. "Class dismissed." Bora started to panic, her sleeve was soaking wet. Before she could leave the room, Jungkook stopped her. "When do you want to work on the project?" Bora tapped her fingered repeatedly on the table. "Let's talk during lunch. I have to do something." She quickly ran out of the room, heading straight to the nurse's office. Jungkook was left alone, puzzled as to why she was in such a hurry.