Introduction

Abhi Malhotra
Elder one. Took responsibility of his two brothers at a young age of 16. Soon after completing his studies he left his house with his younger brothers who at that time were teenagers. Famous businessman. Love his brothers but when required do not spare the rod. With his killer looks he is heartbreaker of many girls who have crush on him but he do not wish to get marry anytime soon..

Manik Malhotra
Middle one. He is in final year of college. He know the reason behind leaving the house but have never talked about it. Famous in college specially with girls. Love his brothers a lot. Scared of Abhi. Sometimes crime partner of Kunj.

Kunj Malhotra
The youngest and the naughtiest one. He is first year student. He have no idea why they are not living with their parents and why is he not ever allowed to meet them. Like his brothers famous personality in college and yes of course each girl want to be with him. Love his brothers alot. Scared of Abhi. Sometimes even scared of Manik even though he is most of the time partners in crime.

Join the journey of three brothers who love and care for each other. Where the elder one plays the role of parent while the younger one fulfills the role of perfect spoiled son keeping his brothers on toes... Will Hidden secrets ever come out?? Will they fall apart or their bond is strong enough to pass through the cyclone of truth...